Post your scheduled Group rides here- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Post your scheduled Group rides here

This summer I want to get out on trails outside of my area. So with that in mind I thought that we could benefit from a thread to post everyone's local group rides.

Up here in Franconia we have a group ride every Sunday at noon, the meeting point is the White Mountain Bike Shop, in the Franconia Inn barn. Recreational enhancements can occur on this ride.

The weekday rides are at 6pm every Tuesday, the meeting point varies, but the schedule is posted on the Littleton Landshark webpage.This is a recreational enhancement free excursion.

When and where are your scheduled rides?

mtbr member
    We have Wednesday Night ride in Hampstead (southern nh) off exit 3.
    ride starts at 6
    Pm me for more if needed.

Im pumped to see you guys have a noon ride at Franconia. Its 2 hours away so noon will work for us.
    I've been wanting to ride there
    See you soon

beer thief
    Hi Richard! I would LOVE to give you the full tour of the Conway area but it can't easily be done in a single day so you'll have to come back a few times. We have Monday, Wednesday & Friday rides at 6 pm at different venues each week. Monday is a mellow ride best suited for beginner-imtermediates, Wednesdays & Fridays are at a progressively faster pace but still social; no racer boy mentality. Meeting locations are listed at www.wmnemba.org .

I'll plan on coming over for a few Sunday noon rides. Those would work great for us. See you then!

P.S. Franconia rocks!

banned
    Jun 2005
    Waitsfield does a Thursday night from Stark Mtn. Shop. I believe Iride does Tuesday nights and might even have a women's ride on Wednesday.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    STAB has a weekly 6pm Tuesday night ride, which we will start posting soon on Sport Trails of the Ascutney Basin > Home. If it proves to be too popular, we may have to go back to the posts only being visible to members, but all our rides at Sport Trails at Mt. Ascutney will be open to the general public.

mtbr member
    Greenfield Trails Association rides every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30pm, followed by a potluck meal and beverages

We ride in Greenfield, NH and email the upcoming weeks meeting location, as we rotate between GTA member homes for the rides. Message me, or email for ride information at: [email protected]

All abilities are welcome, great variety of terrain, with new trails being added on a continuous basis
    2008 Trek 69er SS
    2010 Vassago Jabberwocky SS

mtbr member
    I have another thread on here for Concord, NH area rides on Tuesday nights, but will add this here as well. The location changes weekly and will occur anywhere from Franklin Falls to Bear Brook and any place we know of in between. The best place to find the latest information is here ON & OFF RHODES

mtbr member
    Apr 2012

new member, southern NH

hey all, looking to meet some new riders in the southern NH area - I live in Candia and usually ride FOMBA or Bear Brook but looking for others interested in tackling a few rides per week (mornings and/or evenings depending on the days for everyone).

Areas of interest (and open to others too): FOMBA, Fort Rock, Bear Brook, Pawtuckaway, Willowdale, Franklin Falls, Seacoast area rides,

Trying to keep the commute to the meet-up under an hour...but on weekends more flexible!

Let me know if anyone's got a group in the greater Manchester area or is looking to get a group going!

Joe

I'd Huck That....
    Quote Originally Posted by jackNsingletrack View Post
    hey all, looking to meet some new riders in the southern NH area - I live in Candia and usually ride FOMBA or Bear Brook but looking for others interested in tackling a few rides per week (mornings and/or evenings depending on the days for everyone).

Areas of interest (and open to others too): FOMBA, Fort Rock, Bear Brook, Pawtuckaway, Willowdale, Franklin Falls, Seacoast area rides,

Trying to keep the commute to the meet-up under an hour...but on weekends more flexible!

Let me know if anyone's got a group in the greater Manchester area or is looking to get a group going!

Joe
    Check out Mushsquash in Londonderry its under 20min commute from Candia.

Ride and Smile suckas
    Try Bear Brook Sunday at 8AM. park in the hiker biker lot, two different rides going out at 8am on May6th
    "DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY" -Yoda
    www.nemba.org

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    RIDE TODAY, Sunday at NOON! Franconia Inn parking lot. It's dry and bug free. This means you too Rob. Guaranteed good time.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Hard'ack/Aldis Hill
    Thursday nights 6:30 PM
    Meet at Hard'ack Gate Congress St.
    Last edited by FCMTBC; 06-08-2012 at 10:44 AM.

mtbr member
    Pittsfield Bike Club meets at the Pittsfield Village Green Thursdays around 5pm. All are welcome.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FCMTBC View Post
    Hard'ack/Aldis Hill
    Thursday nights 6PM
    Meet at Hard'ack Gate Congress St.
    That's St. Albans, Vermont, I-89 Exit 19, take a right off the interstate onto VT 104 and the Hard'ack gate is on Congress Street about a mile from the Exit or 1/3 of a mile after the stoplight.

2004 GF Cake 2DLX

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_Vermont View Post
    That's St. Albans, Vermont, I-89 Exit 19, take a right off the interstate onto VT 104 and the Hard'ack gate is on Congress Street about a mile from the Exit or 1/3 of a mile after the stoplight.

Franklin County Mountain Bike Club

Members who have read this thread: 0