Harold Parker- Mtbr.com

Thread: Harold Parker

tag007

Harold Parker

I know, I know, this place is in Mass, but I know plenty of you roll here. Check me if I'm wrong Sandy, but this is the sweetest singletrack in NE. No gravity assist here, just pure quads and glutes.

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1072074

Black Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by tag007
    I know, I know, this place is in Mass, but I know plenty of you roll here. Check me if I'm wrong Sandy, but this is the sweetest singletrack in NE. No gravity assist here, just pure quads and glutes.

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1072074

HP is the real deal
    Voltron

mtbr member
    harold parker is ok but when are we going to put the "Mountain" back in Mountain biking? bear brook gets my vote, little of everything there.
    Full time rider part time racer...

See my adventures here..

https://www.instagram.com/projectnortheast/

think
    Jul 2008
    There's actually quite a lot of climbing at HP. You just don't do it in as big of chunks.

I like harold parker, but i need to hook up with locals to get a fresh perspective on the trails I think. There's more that I don't know, or things I don't know how to link together out there.

Black Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by bad news
    There's actually quite a lot of climbing at HP. You just don't do it in as big of chunks.

I like harold parker, but i need to hook up with locals to get a fresh perspective on the trails I think. There's more that I don't know, or things I don't know how to link together out there.

local here
    Voltron

mtbr member
    Up until a few years ago all my riding was in NJ/PA and a little Southern NY. You couldn't hit anything technical on those trails without doing a ton of climbing. I welcome places like HP.

the train keeps rollin
    HP is the Beez Kneez..
    beaver hunt

mtbr member
    I wouldn't qualify it as the sweetest in the Northeast but I have grown to really enjoy the place now that I've learned the flow. I find the trails to be unique for the area. Not nearly as techy as Lynn Woods and the stuff I normally ride but techy enough to keep me challenged when hitting it at speed. Definitely one of the best places around.

mtbr member
    What HP has going for it, of all the best places i've rode is a perfect balance. The techy features are fun, challenging, yet very doable. Also the two sides of the park are almost like going to two different trail systems. The lack of excessive hills while still having lots of rocks is pretty cool too.

It's a great place for an intermediate or strong beginner to really feel good about their abilities.

Members who have read this thread: 0