Deep Freeze...- Mtbr.com

Thread: Deep Freeze...

Apr 2004

Deep Freeze...

Anyone riding this super-chilly weekend? Luckily it hardly rained here in Exeter, so there won't be too much ice on the trails. The ground should still be rock hard though.

AOF
    mtbr member

I think I am...

I'm hoping to ride Sunday mid-morning, depends on how I feel though, going to see Flogging Molly in Boston Saturday night.

If I do ride, I'll be Guinness powered!

-Dan
    My LBS

Take advantage of every opportunity to ride your bicycle!

mtbr member
    It didn't rain a whole lot in Merrimack either, and the cold weather arrived after a nice drying wind. Not sure when I'm going to squeeze in my rides this weekend or where I'll go yet, but I'm going to check out the trails in the woods out back sometime before noon tomorrow.
    It's hard to believe we got over a foot of snow last weekend, it's almost gone here.

mtbr member
    Just got back from a chilly ride out back and the trails were in very good condition, frozen mud dusted with a light dusting of snow, perfect.

Got A Lust for Life...
    Riding up here (Bangor 16d) today. Everything should be rock solid. Riding tomorrow as well. Got to! No mud, super fast. I am waiting for my Lakes to dry out from the other day though, that might take a bit of time!

fried stuff with cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by indyfab25
    Riding up here (Bangor 16d) today. Everything should be rock solid. Riding tomorrow as well. Got to! No mud, super fast. I am waiting for my Lakes to dry out from the other day though, that might take a bit of time!
    Hey Indyfab, I've got family in Bangor, although we always end up in Surry in the summer, I would love to have someone show me the goods up that way. The only place I've ridden (in Bangor) are in some trails near a school off Broadway. It was ok, but I only had about a half hour to explore. Are there any good trails in riding distance of Husson College? That's were I stay when I'm in Bangor.
    Egg

Got A Lust for Life...
    Haven't ridden the trails off broadway. When you get up here shoot me an email. I would be more than happy to show you around. You might have to drive from Husson, but it will only be about a five to ten minute drive.

Members who have read this thread: 0