Tomorrow,...- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Tomorrow,...

  1. #1

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,083

    Tomorrow,...

    I'm calling Teresa and ordering a El Comandante. Black I think. Maybe green.

    This green.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    ajr
    ajr is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauliemon
    I'm calling Teresa and ordering a El Comandante. Black I think. Maybe green.

    This green.
    You should get it done in the same green as Leons X5. Black is to ordinary.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Ventana OZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    225
    Suck it up and get Pink, Like Mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    ajr
    ajr is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventana OZ
    Suck it up and get Pink, Like Mine.
    Hi Shannon. To many options its hard to decide on colours now that so many owners have so many custom colour frames.

  5. #5

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by ajr
    Hi Shannon. To many options its hard to decide on colours now that so many owners have so many custom colour frames.
    I know, I was so overwhelmed by the amount of colors that I just picked black.

    I seriously considered the pink Shannon. But now that is kind of your identity. You know like all of Sherwood’s bikes are yellow.

    Also I like Bike N Gears green Cap. Thought about the orange for a while. But I got a buddy with a orange Cap and another buddy with a orange Turner.

    I’ve got urban camo in my head now. Urban camo is flat black. Why flat black? Cause it looks mean.

  6. #6
    Powered by ice cream.
    Reputation: Enel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,337
    Do you know the geometry numbers for a large Comandante?
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    352

    Geometry Numbers

    Sherwood emailed me in the recent past saying the geometry is the same for both hardtail 29R's.
    WYATT

  8. #8

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel
    Do you know the geometry numbers for a large Comandante?
    I thought I had them but I can't find my Ventana specs. I'll try to round them up today.

  9. #9

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,083

    So it begins.

    Look what Brown brought me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Powered by ice cream.
    Reputation: Enel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauliemon
    Look what Brown brought me.
    Ha, for a second there, I thought you already had the frame.

    You will love the 29er experience...especially SS. It makes a huge difference. I can't get over how much I like my Karate Monkey. I'm having a hard time continuing to ride the Salty.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel
    Ha, for a second there, I thought you already had the frame.

    You will love the 29er experience...especially SS. It makes a huge difference. I can't get over how much I like my Karate Monkey. I'm having a hard time continuing to ride the Salty.
    I started with a Karate Monkey too. Had to replace the El Salt with the El Capitan. Just give the 29er some more time & you will too.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.