New Website, check it!- Mtbr.com
    Proud lame eBiker

New Website, check it!

Custom Bike Frames | Ventana new website. Looks pretty fresh. Simple straight forward layout, easy to navigate.

And don't forget to read this: Approach | Ventana to understand the who/what/why/where of the mission of Ventana.
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    saw this the other day. couldn't believe it. the site just dropped was advertising the frame i'm on now to be released soon. it was discontinued in 2010!

new one looks good, although not accurate. Sherwood told me they still make the El Ciclon, even if it isn't listed. actually, he said they'd build anything you ask for. gotta love Ventana.
    breezy shade

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Not quite true. They won't build me a new Testigo tandem. However if I can find an OLD one, Sherwood said he would be willing to weld in a tapered headtube for me... It won't be cheap but would get me close to what I want.

(The new website looks good.)

Quote Originally Posted by nhodge View Post
    saw this the other day. couldn't believe it. the site just dropped was advertising the frame i'm on now to be released soon. it was discontinued in 2010!

new one looks good, although not accurate. Sherwood told me they still make the El Ciclon, even if it isn't listed. actually, he said they'd build anything you ask for. gotta love Ventana.

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Dec 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by nhodge View Post
    , although not accurate. ... they still make the El Ciclon, even if it isn't listed. ...gotta love Ventana.
    If they listed a 26" frame they would be so outdated!!! LOL. They make Little Shredders still, imagine the uproar if the interwebs realized 20" and 24" tires can shred dirt too!!
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."