colors colors colors....anybody seen madhatter?- Mtbr.com

Dec 2003

colors colors colors....anybody seen madhatter?

hi all,

my wife is overwhelmed by color selection. thinks she has things narrowed to two candidates...electric blue and madhatter. electric blue is all over the place and easy to find shots of. madhatter is stealthy and have only seen one shot that Larry was kind enough to post a link to but is only a seatpost shot. anybody got a whole bike shot or some other closeups to help her out?

regards,

yd

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Dec 2001

Not the best pic ever, but..

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwducky
    hi all,

my wife is overwhelmed by color selection. thinks she has things narrowed to two candidates...electric blue and madhatter. electric blue is all over the place and easy to find shots of. madhatter is stealthy and have only seen one shot that Larry was kind enough to post a link to but is only a seatpost shot. anybody got a whole bike shot or some other closeups to help her out?

regards,

yd
    The best I could do for you is this
    http://www.mtbr.com/tradeshow/interb...uctpage7.shtml
    obviously the frame on the right. It's brighter than what this pic came out. (The Blue background doesn't help either)
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

Dec 2003
    Thank you kindly!

Hopefully that will help her out.

Kind regards,

YD

Dec 2003
    Ciclistagonzo,

I don't know if you have photoshop or not (I have elements version) but I hit the quick fix to see if I could make it look a bit closer to what might have been reality - applied auto contrast and auto levels only. Would post it for you but don't have ability to get a picture on a web hoster. Instead I put it on as my profile picture (in even more reduced size but colors seem better). Catch is, the old profile picture seems to be staying. Maybe the profile picture under this post will show the color corrected version.

Basically looks a lot more navy blue than purply as Larry's shot makes it look I think.

Regards,

YD

Dec 2003
    mmm, nope. profile picture is not showing the color corrected shot - just the cute ducks. shows it to me when i start to edit my account but that doesnt help you much.

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Dec 2001

Haven't messed with it...

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwducky
    mmm, nope. profile picture is not showing the color corrected shot - just the cute ducks. shows it to me when i start to edit my account but that doesnt help you much.
    No time to mess with that pic, besides it's an mtbr pic.

You could just "attach it" limit the size to 800X800 and MTBR will host it for you.

-A
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."