Hello all - I was inspired by yesterday's poll on Pinkbike and decided to get some professional opinions.

I am a senior in high school, and as a part of our German Language and Culture Program, we get to participate in a three week long trip to Germany. I will be staying in Freiburg, which is in the southwest corner. During this school-sanctioned trip, there will, unfortunately, be no opportunity to mountain bike. However, my mom is flying over at the end of the scheduled trip, and we are traveling for an extra week.

This extra week of travel will include a two day trip to Davos, in Switzerland. I'm sure there are some people out there who have ridden here; it looks amazing and I can't wait to see it. I would love if I could get some opinions on where near Davos to ride (nothing too insane, I'll be on my own, and I'm only a mid-level rider) that's not a guided tour or 50% paved trails. I also have no idea where to rent a bike, so if anyone knows anything about that, any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot friends!

-Jonas