Park City mid September

Printable View

• 08-10-2018
    jsw
    Park City mid September
    I (59) have business in SLK the week of 10 Sept. My son (26) plans to fly out and meet me to ride the Park City area Fri ~Sun. Greatly appreciate trail/area suggestions. We like the fast flowly, can do some technical but not looking to endo and bust my a**;Chicken to do tabletops but speed controlled jumps are good. I figured Deer Valley lift served is good for at least a day. Is there other lift served ( not wanting to do hours of climbing) areas? ;Suggestions on where to rent greatly appreciated . Reallylooking forward to it as we ride NC mountains , have skiid the PC hillsbut never MTB in the west. Thanks for the help
  • 08-10-2018
    k2rider1964
    You will get a ton of replies if you copy & paste this over in the Utah forum. I['m not sure how long they run the lifts at Deer Valley but if they're still running, I like your plan. There is plenty of riding there to keep you and your son busy for the 3 day weekend.
  • 08-11-2018
    MSU Alum
    Deer Valley lifts close 3 Sept. PC is almost all fast and flowy, so the problem will be choosing what to ride in a short period of time. Peruse the Utah board and you will find a dozen threads on "what to ride" in Park City.
  • 08-12-2018
    gryeti
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MSU Alum View Post
    Deer Valley lifts close 3 Sept. PC is almost all fast and flowy, so the problem will be choosing what to ride in a short period of time. Peruse the Utah board and you will find a dozen threads on "what to ride" in Park City.

I believe the Park is open on the weekends only from Sep3-16th.