• 07-30-2019
    lardo5150
    Bike Park Recs in the states - Evil Offering
    So we have made the trip to Whistler three times now. I was floating the idea of skipping next year, and taking my Offering to a bike park here in the states. Northstar, Trestle, Angle Fire, Mammoth, etc. There seems to be a ton to choose from, and I have never been to any of them.
    Any recommenations for a place to hit that I can bring the offering too? I normally don't run black diamond trails.
    Maybe even a place with some single track to ride as well not just your typical downhill trails.
  • 08-04-2019
    Vader
    San Bernardino Mountains in Southern California has Skypark with a bunch of flow trails, features and jump lines and a soft pedal back to the top.

Snow Summit which is a ski resort and lift accessed, and has a long history of DH racing. In between. It's under the Mammoth family of resorts. There's also hundreds of miles of fun singletrack in Big Bear.

Then there's Snow Valley in between the two which is also a lift accessed ski resort. It has some runs from the top but is under development.