• 11-30-2019
    kdirk
    Best MTB Destination in Feb and March?
    Hey,

Im gonna be getting a good amount of time off in Feb and March. Im wondering what are some of the best MTB destinations outside the US, NZ, and Aus. Looking for a bit of a different culture than those countries offer.

From what Ive seen Central America, and Chile are good places. Anywhere else youd recommend?
  • 12-01-2019
    jonesjus
    Iíve been hearing some rumblings about riding in Baja MX but donít have any details.

What countries in Central America have you heard about? I spent a lot of time there but the riding scene has always been elusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 12-02-2019
    kdirk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesjus View Post
    Iíve been hearing some rumblings about riding in Baja MX but donít have any details.

What countries in Central America have you heard about? I spent a lot of time there but the riding scene has always been elusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard Guatemala, and I've heard a mix for Costa Rica. And Colombia too, they're close to lump em in there
  • 12-02-2019
    veloborealis
    Alaska! Think fat tires with studs. Winter trails should be well established by that time of year. Whitehorse YT has a great winter trail system, too.
  • 12-03-2019
    kdirk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by veloborealis View Post
    Alaska! Think fat tires with studs. Winter trails should be well established by that time of year. Whitehorse YT has a great winter trail system, too.

Alaska would be nice, but I need to stay out of the US to get most of my taxes back
  • 12-03-2019
    veloborealis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kdirk View Post
    Alaska would be nice, but I need to stay out of the US to get most of my taxes back

Whitehorse then. Better weather and more reliable trail conditions in the Yukon anyway.