Zen Trail- Mtbr.com

Thread: Zen Trail

Weapon of Choice

Zen Trail

Hello Peeps, Has anyone ridden the Zen trail in St. George lately? how are the conditions? I was hoping to get out there this Saturday or Sunday and give it a shot.
    I have never ridden there and will be driving from Vegas. If any local riders can show me the trail that would be awesome. Thanks!

Super Unknown

mtbr member
    You are a go.

Weapon of Choice
    Quote Originally Posted by can't get right
    You are a go.
    Cool, any group rides planned for this coming weekend? If you can get me contact info that would be good. More tech the better as I bring the 6 inch travel bike.

Super Unknown

NOT Team Sanchez
    If you're 6'' bike likes getting 6' plus of air, then we may be able to assist you Our little posse is most likely going to be riding this upcoming Saturday, we'll probably do the Barrel trail in the early AM, potentially followed by the Zen.....depends on how we feel after the Barrels. I noticed you ride a turner, you should fit in well with the other homers here in town, I'm not one of them though, and proud of it!
    I like bikes.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    Cool, any group rides planned for this coming weekend? If you can get me contact info that would be good. More tech the better as I bring the 6 inch travel bike.
    Go with Wasea, a rigid SS is my sled of choice.

mtbr member
    Hey Mike,

You should take up wasea04 on his offer for Barrels and Zen on Saturday. Good group of guys and they definitely know how to ride.
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

www.stuckinthespokes.com

Lone Wolf McQuade
    I rode it for the first time last Sunday, at least I think we were on Zen? It's chunky with flowy sections mixed in for XC guys like me . I was on a 29er HT and we were already 32 miles in to our ride when it was decided to ride it..... here are a few pics....we'll be back this Sunday and it will definitely be on the menu

Matt

Zen Trail-dscf9626.jpg

Zen Trail-pict0293.jpg

Zen Trail-pict0303.jpg

Zen Trail-pict0371.jpg

Zen Trail-pict0405.jpg

Zen Trail-pict0482.jpg
    I should be out riding....

Weapon of Choice
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob
    Hey Mike,

You should take up wasea04 on his offer for Barrels and Zen on Saturday. Good group of guys and they definitely know how to ride.
    Indeed from the vids and pics I have seen of these guys riding Barrels, they have the skills. Wasea I will let you know if I can make it Saturday, if not I will definetly keep in touch.

Super Unknown

Weapon of Choice
    Cool pics matt, thanks for posting. The place is a must do I can tell.

Super Unknown

NOT Team Sanchez
    We're going to be riding at 8 am if you'd like to join us, it looks like we'll be sessioning the moves up on the Barrels on the way down.
    I like bikes.

I'd rather be biking...
    Now that springs comming hopefully I can join you guys agian on the weekends. Just dont move that crap to 6 Allen

Weapon of Choice
    So far looks good for this Sunday, Zen trail with Shelbster then perhaps a Barrel run. Dont know if I me or the bike will go for 6 feet of air but 5 feet is ok with me!

Quote Originally Posted by wasea04
    If you're 6'' bike likes getting 6' plus of air, then we may be able to assist you Our little posse is most likely going to be riding this upcoming Saturday, we'll probably do the Barrel trail in the early AM, potentially followed by the Zen.....depends on how we feel after the Barrels. I noticed you ride a turner, you should fit in well with the other homers here in town, I'm not one of them though, and proud of it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zen Trail-vid01619.jpg  

Super Unknown

Members who have read this thread: 0