Wtf?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Wtf?

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Wtf?

i definately hope the ranger that got shot in the Poison Spider parking lot has a full recovery, but i also hope the shooting is totally unrelated to biking. i'd hate to see what effect that could have.
    breezy shade

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by nhodge
    i definately hope the ranger that got shot in the Poison Spider parking lot has a full recovery, but i also hope the shooting is totally unrelated to biking. i'd hate to see what effect that could have.
    Doesn't sound like it is related at this point, but it's an interesting story! I guess the ranger is in critical but stable condition at the moment. Sounds like the shooter is running deep into Canyonlands and has dropped a bloody shirt, his backpack and a rifle. I bet they will have the ****er within hours.

JMH

Fragglepuss The Chaste

The Dingo Ate My Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    Doesn't sound like it is related at this point, but it's an interesting story! I guess the ranger is in critical but stable condition at the moment. Sounds like the shooter is running deep into Canyonlands and has dropped a bloody shirt, his backpack and a rifle. I bet they will have the ****er within hours.

JMH
    That was my favorite shirt BTW. I got it at a Pearl Jam concert back in '92 when I was dating this chick Brogan from Ireland. She was all like, 'He yee go! New shirty for me new matey.' God I loved her....

...until I found out she was actually Australian. Then things got all wierd and shhit.

Evenflow still rocks though. What better a tribute to my favorite brand of baby bottles.

Members who have read this thread: 0