Worthy Provo Trails ???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Worthy Provo Trails ???

HEY ! i am from Mesa Arizona and will be visiting my daughter in provo for a week starting october 10th. I will bring my own bike, but I have no clue where to ride. I have been riding for 13 years steady, so i have some fitness, and skills. looking to avoid newbie trails, but i don't want to spend more time walking than riding, because of too much tech. more interested in an all mountain, xc mix than downhill. thanx for any knowledge you are willing to share. FUN-ON
    RAM speed: UP, UP, and away....!

Your Best Friend
    First off, check out www.utahmountainbiking.com. You'll see a ton of trails listed in the Provo/Utah County area. I'd recommend just going up into Provo Canyon a few miles to the Bench Trails on the West side of the road. They are buff and fun and if you like climbing you can head up even higher to the "alter" and then cruize around up there. Keep posting up and I'm sure a few people would be glad to show you around. I am available most mornings if you'd like to PM me.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Provo trails

If your prepared for the cold and as long as there is no snow on the ground, your options are pretty good. Check out www.utahmountainbiking.com like the previous poster suggested. Like I said, if there's no snow, the ridge trail 157 is a sweet 7 mile loop that let's you get your burnout on the way up and get loose on the last 1 1/2 - 2 miles downhill to the car.

Members who have read this thread: 0