Wolf Mountain DH/FR is goin' off!- Mtbr.com
    Err
    Calm like a bomb

Wolf Mountain DH/FR is goin' off!

Dudes,

Wolf is going big with their trail building and bike park this year. The 4X course is shaping up nicely. There are a bunch of new a features a skinny, hip, wall-ride, 4 big kickers, and a few tables. The latest DH line that has been cut through the trees is schaweet!

I know, I know, worthless without pics, just gotta get up there and see for yourselves. I have found my home away from home for the summer...

There are actually a few pics here -> http://www.waftautah.com/new_page_2.htm

biking is fun
    that place looks sick!!!!!!
    let me know next time you are heading up. ill come tag along.
    ill bring bookoo for everyone

mtbr member
    Err, Talked to J. at lunch and he said you guys were up there both days on the weekend. SOLID! He said that the other trails are coming along and there were a bunch of riders up there on Sunday. It is pretty impressive what they've done in something like 3 weeks.

He said he's not digging this weekend due to the races at DV but we're talking about trying to get a WAFTA day up there maybe the 23rd? What do you think?

And, was there really a broken toe on the moose ride we did last week? I hadn't heard that until I was catching up out here..... bummer fo sho.

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProf
    Err, Talked to J. at lunch and he said you guys were up there both days on the weekend. SOLID! He said that the other trails are coming along and there were a bunch of riders up there on Sunday. It is pretty impressive what they've done in something like 3 weeks.

He said he's not digging this weekend due to the races at DV but we're talking about trying to get a WAFTA day up there maybe the 23rd? What do you think?

And, was there really a broken toe on the moose ride we did last week? I hadn't heard that until I was catching up out here..... bummer fo sho.
    Yup, killer weekend. We worked on shaping the 4x course all day Saturday and rode all day yesterday. Some good stuff. J's new line is still getting broken in but is a ton of fun already. I was a bit supprised at the number of riders up there on Sunday, but at the rate it's going, it's going to be the place to be this summer.

I'm going to be in Downieville the weekend of the 23rd so no can do that weekend. I'll prob get back up there next weekend at least for one day.

Oh and yeah, the guy on the Dare clipped his foot hard on the way down on a log. Ripped through his shoe and broke his toe! Ouch!

ride more.
    Nov 2004

pics...

pics of wolf mountain for the mtbr. Go check it out for me at least. I cant ride until the fall (arm...)

doc
    Attached Images Attached Images

May The Force Be With You
    the Wolf is awesome!!!! it's closer then deervally and you can get a lot of runs in one day
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    '01 Straight 8
    '16 Balance
    '11 Jedi (for sale, small)

Members who have read this thread: 0