White Rim - Apace Available?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

White Rim - Apace Available?

I'm looking for a group with a tour permit who might have an extra slot or two.

I've been riding the Rim every year for awhile now, but the group I've been with has dissolved. I'm looking for a spot on a roster that would allow me to continue. If there is room for 2 my son would love to join as well.

In the past we have shared costs for food, gas etc. and really had a great time. I'm happy to help with cooking, dishes, driving etc. to make the experience worthwhile for all.

Best time frame for me is late April, but I can go earlier (assuming the trail is ready to go).

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
    DIPLOMACY: It's the art of letting others have my way...

mtbr member

My Bad

That would be "Space Available"

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    I am heading down March 21-30th, probably too early for you. I'm also not sure if the White Rim will be open yet given the slide they had. I will likely be solo(except for my dog) since it doesn't look like my wife can make it. I would be more than willing to provide the vehicle as long as I can swap out for a few rides in myself

August

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    A few threads down District Ranger says the Mineral bottom road opens 29 march. Also no pets on the White Rim on over night trips....just saying

mtbr member
    Awheeler - Thanks, but yes - too soon. I work at a ski resort and really can't get away until we close mid April.

Members who have read this thread: 0