When is 09' bike swap???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

When is 09' bike swap???

I remember last year some of the guys in the area had a bike swap. They did it on a weekend that I couldn't go last spring. I was thinking that we should start a thread on this and settle on a date and place for this again. That way we can get stuff off our hands, make some money, pick up stuff we may need, and network the biking community.

I am thinking of Lambert park.... more central to Provo and SLC. Big parking lot that we don't have to get permission on. Everyone can ride right after.... DH'er can go to Draper to get their fix, only about 15min drive from Lambert. List your preferred time and place.

Time: April 11, 2009-- 9am till noon-ish.
    Place: Lambert Park
    Bikeless Rider

Mar 2008
    That sounds like a great idea. I would be down for that, the time and place sound great.

ride more.
    Nov 2004

Sounds good. I will try to make it down that weekend, though a Virgin trip may be in the works. Thanks for putting it together.
    Last edited by drboudreaux; 03-14-2009 at 01:51 AM.

mtbr member
    Throwing this out again... for all those who missed it because it got buried a week ago. Just wanted to know if there is support for something like this. I am willing to post this on Craigslist, KSL, some of the local shops, and other places to get a showing. Once again it would be great for those who want to get rid of stuff, pick up stuff, and just hang.
    Bikeless Rider

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    i'll put up an advert in the shop...i know there's people that have stuff.

Members who have read this thread: 0