Well...glad I got a ride in yesterday- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Well...glad I got a ride in yesterday

We built up a 2011 Turner 5 Spot demo last week. I finally had a chance to ride it yesterday and thought for sure I'd get caught in the rain at some point, but it held off all day. Of course last night was a different situation. Looks like it's time to switch to the 29er snowbike for the winter.
    Can't keep track anymore - Giant, Santa Cruz, Pivot, Yeti, Norco, Salsa, Intense - if it rolls on dirt I like it :thumbsup:

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    I'm glad you got a ride in too.

We actually saw you riding and yelled, 'Hey Scott @Go-RIDE.com if you come over here we have a basket full of $$$ to give you!' But you just kept go-riding.

So we gave it all to some schmuk on a Specialized instead. I think he must have been raised here locally as he forgot to say 'thank you.'

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I sold my trail bike last week so I pushed my DH bike up from the bottom of Terrace Hills (at the park on 11th ave) to the top of Bobsled on Saturday. Walking uphill with a bike is so awesome. But the ole bobsled was pretty fun on a totally-overkill DH bike. Even with one more-or-less non-functioning rear brake.

Anyway, pretty stoked to have gotten a last one in... the Bird was epic on Sunday though!

mtbr member
    I bet the bird was great. I'm waiting on my new split board, because I'm too cheap for the resorts. Well, that and they won't let me ride with my dog.

Today was opening day for "SnowBike" season for me. Whoo...tough morning it was. From the Zoo to the bottom of Dry Creek was slow going with all the frozen footprints, they I only made it to the elbow of the Dry Creek climb. After that it the snow was too soft even for a 29er. I know, that sounds impossible because everyone knows 29ers are unstoppable.
    Can't keep track anymore - Giant, Santa Cruz, Pivot, Yeti, Norco, Salsa, Intense - if it rolls on dirt I like it :thumbsup:

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    I bet the bird was great. I'm waiting on my new split board, because I'm too cheap for the resorts. Well, that and they won't let me ride with my dog.
    I wouldn't want your dog skiing at my resort, stuck up little beotch.

Seriously, if you'd dropped a couple of the fancy bikes, DW Link/Split ABP/29'er this and that and just get a pair of Smith's for your dog like everyone else, you'd have enough money to buy a pass.

Let us know when you're out demo'ing that new Giant 29'er shiz so we can ambush you and take it out for a spin without having to leave our driver's license and credit card info.

Team Sanchez
    So how was the new Spot Scott? I snuck in my last ride on Saturday eve on my new Carbon Nomad. Snow sucks. I"ll be heading to Phoenix and Vegas next week for some sun!
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

mtbr member
    SLCMR you don't have a drivers license. If you did why would Chumly's mom be giving you a ride home every morning? You hit'n that?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    SLCMR you don't have a drivers license. If you did why would Chumly's mom be giving you a ride home every morning? You hit'n that?
    Geez, keep that on the down-low.
    She reads this forum under the username Larry Rides A Bike. You're going to ruin it for me if she sees this.

Members who have read this thread: 0