Wednesday Draper DH Work - Cancelled for 6/18- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Wednesday Draper DH Work - Cancelled for 6/18

There is a conflict with another volunteer group this Wednesday and we won't have any of the tools available. Therefore, we're cancelling the 'official' Wednesday night dig on the Draper DH trail.

If you do want to go out and work, you'd need to bring your own tools if you have. However, the scout group that is using the tools will be working on the multi-use trail that will connect the top trail head down to the entrance of the downhill trail. If you want to go out and help them, I believe they'll be meeting at the top (paved) trailhead. If you do, please do the following: 1) ask who the scout is in charge (there will be a Draper City rep and an eagle scout candidate) and tell them you're there to help, 2) make sure they get your name and hours for their service record, and 3) dig like mad!

Thanks!

Just roll it......
    Sounds like it's time for you guys to get some of your own tools there Steve-man!

See you on Thursday?

Cheers,
    EB

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebxtreme
    Sounds like it's time for you guys to get some of your own tools there Steve-man!

See you on Thursday?

Yes, and.... YES! Looking forward to being in your little neck of the woods soon. I'll also see CBX this afternoon. Can I pass anything along from you to her?

Members who have read this thread: 0