weather in the end of march/beginning of april...- Mtbr.com
    pwn3rator

weather in the end of march/beginning of april...

i'll be driving from southern utah to northern utah from march 29 to april 4 and was wondering what the weather is predicted to be like, (ie is there gonna be snow everywhere). i'd like to ride moab, fruita, and zion. will i be able to...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

Team Sanchez
    You'll have no issues riding in any of the areas mentioned, however, some of the higher altitude trails like the Kokopelli in Moab may not be open at that time of year. Based on the lack of moisture thus far this year, Porcupine rim and all the other popular rides should be open. Here in St. George, it will all be good and dry, as it is even now.

Team Sanchez
    If this will be your first time in Moab, then you will want to ride Porpupine rim, The Sovereign trail, Barlett Wash, Amasa Back, Slick rock, and poison spider.

IMBA Canada
    Aug 2004
    I have a group coming also from April 6th trough the 16th and would like to find some suggestions on the best spots to ride while spending 4 days in Moab, UT?

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    And do whatever you need to in order to get all the way out to the far end of Amasa Back to the cool slickrock bowl that you can climb into on foot.

We had to do a little hunting and pecking to find it a year ago, but it's probably burned in so that you can't miss it by now.

It really adds to the classic, but kinda short, Amasa Back discussed in all the guide materials.

Feb 2006
    "It really adds to the classic, but kinda short, Amasa Back discussed in all the guide materials."

Waht guide materials are you reffering to?

-gl

Members who have read this thread: 0