Wadsworth Trail - June 2007- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Wadsworth Trail - June 2007

Mountain biked the Wadsworth trail up in Hobble Creek Canyon, near Springville, Utah yesterday. The trail, and surronding area, is very dry and dusty but just beautiful! Very, very green right now.

I took along my 13 year old and 10 year old daughters for the trip. It was their VERY FIRST TIME mountain biking, and from what they told me, they just loved it!

We had a great time zooming through the forest next to one of Hobble Creek's tributaries, crossing foot bridges, and crawling under a log that had fallen across the trail during the winter. Then, we were back on our bikes crusing through the forest again!

It was just a lot of fun!

We saw 4 other mountain bikers up there and from the smiles on their faces, we weren't the only ones having a lot of fun!

This is a very beautiful trial and we were all very glad to have had the opportunity to ride it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves." - Sir Edmund Hillary (Summits Mt. Everest, 29,035 feet - May 29, 1953)

mtbr member

More pics of Wadsworth

Here are the rest of the pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves." - Sir Edmund Hillary (Summits Mt. Everest, 29,035 feet - May 29, 1953)

I Just Ride....
    Quote Originally Posted by pskelley5
    I took along my 13 year old and 10 year old daughters for the trip. It was their VERY FIRST TIME mountain biking, and from what they told me, they just loved it!
    You Go Dad!
    Way to be!

Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

Members who have read this thread: 0