Vernal conditions 3-25- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Vernal conditions 3-25

Whats the word up in Vernal> I imagine quite a bit of snow eah? Know some boys that were hoping to hit that up around April 10th
    The best trails are STILL...

www.breckepic.com
    http://mavsports.com/

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by breckseth
    Whats the word up in Vernal> I imagine quite a bit of snow eah? Know some boys that were hoping to hit that up around April 10th
    Nope, looks good. We got some snow a couple of nights ago, but it quickly melted. I haven't ridden since last Saturday but I drove by the McCoy Flats area yesterday and it looks pretty snow free. There'll be some minor snow in shady areas but my guess is it's all ridable and will certainly be ridable by the 10th (baring any snow tonight or tomorrow).

I'm hoping to go riding Saturday morning at the McCoy Flats are. I'll post a report sometime that day.
    Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruinane
    Nope, looks good. We got some snow a couple of nights ago, but it quickly melted. I haven't ridden since last Saturday but I drove by the McCoy Flats area yesterday and it looks pretty snow free. There'll be some minor snow in shady areas but my guess is it's all ridable and will certainly be ridable by the 10th (baring any snow tonight or tomorrow).

I'm hoping to go riding Saturday morning at the McCoy Flats are. I'll post a report sometime that day.
    Just got back from riding Jackelope at the McCoy Flats area. It was totally clear and mud free. My guess is the whole area is dry and good to go.
    Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see!

mtbr member

Can we get some links or info with the Vernal lo-down? Where to camp; ride options> most guys on 5.5 &6.5" travel AM's, but dont mind pedlin' at all.
    The best trails are STILL...

www.breckepic.com
    http://mavsports.com/

mtbr member
    There a re lost of places to camp. Everything from KOA to State Park to tons of primitive camping. Almost all of the trails are open now. The best (most fun) trails for a six inch travel bike would be Rojo, More Hoes, Jazz to CB (clockwise), and The Flume.

mtbr member
    Fore general Vernal biking/trail info there is a Face Book group called NUMB (Northeastern Utah Mountain Bikers) that has a lot of posts with current trail conditions, group ride info, etc. Feel free to join the group if you are inclined.

Members who have read this thread: 0