Utah Valley University Bike Clubs- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2007

Utah Valley University Bike Clubs

Hey just wanted to post this real quick...if you goto UVU, go down to the club tables during club rush days(wed and thur) from 10-2 and sign up for one or both clubs. There's a new UVU Riders union headed up by Nick Moore. It's just for all the BMX/Freeride/General Mtn Bikers.
    Also, for the roadies, the UVU Cycling Club is back up. We're going to try and get a crits race and some other races going with the potential of an actual race team. It's going to be super rad. All you mtn bikers should sign up for this club and get some winter training in(i already ordered my first road bike...www.traitorcycles.com). We'll be right next to each other so if you hear death rock just walk towards it and you'll see quite a few bikes around.
    see yall there

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    I hope everthing works out with the bike clubs. I work at Blackbottoms and can help you with custom jerseys. Our office is in Draper, so we will be able to help you quickly with anything you need.

[URL="http://blackbottoms.com"]
    [email protected]

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    yeah dude...i may be giving you a call if we can't get something else out. i guess ian shockley is going to be coaching and may have some connections

cycle dad
    years later I look for the clubs. Nothing. Sad.

Members who have read this thread: 0