Utah Riders wanted- Mtbr.com
    Glad to Be Alive

Utah Riders wanted

I will be in Utah and looking to ride BryanHead or some shuttle rides...will be bringing big bike

will be in StGeorge for a week and also Cedar City...I basically have the 12th and 19th to ride

anybody willing to meet up for rides

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Sorry I can't go down again. Was down last week and dirt, trails, etc. were in fantastic shape for the most part. The shuttle companies are cleaning up the downed trees, the resort dirt was tacky. Good times. You may consider a small bike. A lot more riding options open up and Timberline and Dark Hollow are just as fun on a trail bike (maybe more fun).

Have fun, let us know how it goes!

NOT Team Sanchez
    Grafton? HAHAHA But seriously dude, 99% of the good DH in St.George requires pedaling, and most require pedaling to the top as they're unshuttleable.
    Last edited by wasea04; 07-07-2009 at 08:53 AM.
    I like bikes.

Glad to Be Alive
    so I will be at Bryanhead sunday....I am up here on biz so I am riding solo,,,,,anybodyb else going to bryonhead??
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Team Sanchez
    You may want to just hit up the lift runs at Brianhead if all you have is your big bike. Even the shuttle rides up there require pedaling. I think you'd have much more fun on the shuttle rides if you brought a 6 inch bike. St. George would be the same thing. Bring a 6 inch bike and pedal to the top to bomb back down.
    Team Sanchez; "Always hittin the upper lip"

NOT Team Sanchez
    Ben, you and I both know how much SMT likes to pedal
    I like bikes.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    You may want to just hit up the lift runs at Brianhead if all you have is your big bike. Even the shuttle rides up there require pedaling. I think you'd have much more fun on the shuttle rides if you brought a 6 inch bike. St. George would be the same thing. Bring a 6 inch bike and pedal to the top to bomb back down.
    have the big
    bike and a really squishy Marz roco world cup....bobs a whole lot
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by wasea04
    Ben, you and I both know how much SMT likes to pedal
    no way
    ....it makes you sick
    Attached Images Attached Images

NOT Team Sanchez
    You know I just like to give you a hard time, If you'd like I'm down to shuttle the Monkey, both top and bottom, and earn em with you when you're up here, however, we'd have to go early in the morning to beat the heat.........and I know you like getting up early as much or even more than you like climbing! My left leg's leaking oil on my 66, I'm hoping to get it fixed quick, otherwise I won't be able to go with you.
    I like bikes.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by wasea04
    You know I just like to give you a hard time, If you'd like I'm down to shuttle the Monkey, both top and bottom, and earn em with you when you're up here, however, we'd have to go early in the morning to beat the heat.........and I know you like getting up early as much or even more than you like climbing! My left leg's leaking oil on my 66, I'm hoping to get it fixed quick, otherwise I won't be able to go with you.
    I just sent you
    my number....but I would wake up early to ride

Members who have read this thread: 0