Utah MTB Trails -- [POLL]- Mtbr.com

Poll: Your opinion .... "absolute must do" to "don't worry if you don't get to it".

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Utah MTB Trails -- [POLL]

I am planning a 1 week trip to Utah and focusing on the Moab and Hurricane areas to do some mountain biking. Given the large number of trails I decided to narrow my options to 7 trails only. Some are single trails and some are a grouping of linked trails (at least from the info I was able to get on-line) ... anyway, for my purposes the grouped trails will be considered as a single trail. Can any riders who have experienced some, or even all of these trails categorize them for me from "absolute must do" to "don't worry if you don't get to it"? I am a fairly experienced rider and there is very little technical stuff that I shy away from, however, I enjoy any and all difficulty levels regardless. Physically I'm not in bad shape, but have seen better days before.

Just a note ... I realize there may be a number of better/more interesting trails in these areas, but I can only concentrate on the 7 I have listed here, so please resist the temptation to make other suggestions as they will just mess up with my plans and will not be considered (at least this time around).

Here they are:

- Slickrock Trail
    - Poison Spider + Portal Trail
    - Porcupine Rim
    - Amasa Back
    - Gooseberry Mesa
    - Little Creek Mesa
    - Goulds Rim + JEM + Hurricane Rim

Thanks,
    M.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    An explanatory note about the poll:

Check all your "absolute must do"'s and leave the "don't worry if you don't get to it"'s unchecked. Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0