Utah moab trip- Mtbr.com

Thread: Utah moab trip

mtbr member

Utah moab trip

Hi freindly people of Utah, coming up from AZ. to visit your great MTBing in Moab at the end of sept.
    Putting together a list of rides that are a must to do. Looking for mostly advanced to med rides. If you all can point me in the right direction that would be nice. I have some, just wondering if I am missing any. Also 1 day will be for Fuita, whats a must there?
    Thanks.
    Like to hit Hazard county trail and then on to porc. Could someone tell me where that trailhead is?
    THanks.
    Last edited by helimech; 08-03-2008 at 12:41 PM.
    SHITBIRD

mtbr member
    Take the LaSal Mt. Loop road to the Warner Lake Campground Road and just before you get to the campground, it's on your left.

Other good trails (IMHO) are Soverign, Amasa Back.

Look at the trail reviews section here and you will find some good stuff. That hasn't done me wrong in all my travels.
    It's not an adventure until someone BLEEDS!

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    He is right - you have to do The Whole Enchalada for sure - if you want a shuttle check at Poison Spider Bike shop - you can call in advance and see what the schedule is.

Amasa Back to Jackson Loop should be a good advanced ride - check in the reviews section on how to do this loop and you will like it - some sections are really advanced so be warned.

mtbr member
    Hey thanks for the replies and the info. Will do the above for sure.
    SHITBIRD

Members who have read this thread: 0