Utah boys, Help a brother out!- Mtbr.com
    MountainGoat aka OldGoat

New question here. Utah boys, Help a brother out!

Iíve got a group of twelve guys heading out to the Gooseberry Mesa area from the OC. We will be arriving at the Goose on Friday at about 2m. We plan on putting in about 4 hours covering the Goose. A friend said that a new trail was added to the Goose as you come out of the gravel parking area heading south it should be to the south east. Any of you locals know of this trail?
    On Saturday morning we plan to hit Little Creek Mountain. I was on the UtahMountainbiking.com web site and read that little Creek was having some work done on it and should be completed by 2005. Do you guys know if it good to go? I could use some suggestions on where to ride Saturday afternoon. We want to make Saturday a double ride day.
    Sunday is the day of pain!!! Gouldís/JEM/Hurricane Rim. OUCH! We did that ride last year and it was a freaking blast. So it is planned for Sunday so that the two guys that have to work on Monday can bail out after the ride. Poor fools. Work SUCKS!!
    The rest of us will finish up the long weekend on Monday morning at Slick Rock Swamp. We like that ride because it is close to Springdale where we will be staying the three nights. We can do the ride get back to the hotel and shower and be back at home by 8m

Questions:
    Goose, has a new trail been added?
    2nd ride for Saturday after little Creek?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Vote with your feet.
    No bike is perfect!

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    I would head out to St. George and do a ride there. Get a hold of Desert Cyclery at 435-674-2929 and see what they recommend.

JMH

MountainGoat aka OldGoat
    Great idea! Thanks.
    Vote with your feet.
    No bike is perfect!

mtbr member
    2Pach,

Depending on what time you start and how many times you get lost Little Creek may be all you need on saturday. If you have to do another ride go do the Swamp over on the springdale side. It's the same as goose just different.
    I will probably be riding at Little Creek on sat. PM me if you want to rent-a-local for a few hours.

Members who have read this thread: 0