TWE shuttle service- Mtbr.com
    redefined

TWE shuttle service

Guys,

Sorry if this has been covered many times before but my search didn't bring me much info specific to my question. I plan to ride TWE (which I believe is Burro Pass/Hazard County/Kokopelli Trail/UPS/LPS/Porcupine Rim) next month.

I will be on my own so is there a shuttle service where I can park my car, get shuttled up to the start of the trail @ Burro and be picked up at the bottom of Porcupine, and then shuttled back to my car? If so, is there a particular company that someone would recommend to use? I saw on the Poison Spider Bikes site that the Porcupine Shuttle is in effect but does anyone know if they will take you all the way up to the top of TWE? If not does anybody know of somebody that does?

And would a 30lb 5.5"/5.5" trail bike be sufficient to handle this run or would you recommend a more burly "freeride" style of bike?

TIA to anyone that can spare some insight.
    And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours...I simply am not there.

redefined
    Anyone??
    And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours...I simply am not there.

Members who have read this thread: 0