trials help- Mtbr.com

Thread: trials help

mtbr member

trials help

Hello everyone. I just movd here to Utah and am looking for some people to ride with. Were are the good trials around here? And who wants to go and ride with me?

I rode everything in Lousiana where i am from, from the big jumpy trials there to some flowy xc riding with lots of climbs. I am a pretty strong rider and want to try everything here in Utah. Were would y'all recomend?

Thanks.

p.s. what is the humdinker and where is it?

stevelloydphoto.com
    May 2008
    Get a life loser and go back to the south. And no the south will not rise again!

mtbr member
    Thanks for the infirmation jerk. Were I am from, we dont treat new folks that way. Can you help show me any of the trials or not? Otherwhise, I will start ignoring your posts in this thred.

Can anyone tell me were some trials are? What about some place with cool jumps? Back home in Lousiana, we built some cool jumps off a levy by this swamp. It was really cool, cept for the gators.

stevelloydphoto.com
    May 2008
    What you southern fried chicken stretcher? Go back home and hunt some squirrels or something.

mtbr member
    Hey dude. i just went to your website posted in your avatar. your pictures suck. why dont you learn to take fotos and stop posting unhelpful inrmation on the internet. i am just trying to learn were some cool trials are. i could take way better pictures than you. you should see some of the ones i took in Lousiana. They are awesome. i will post some up when i finish unpacking. i just want to ride some trials soon. i miss riding. my bike was the first thing i unpacked.

Can anyone else help beside this sloyd guy? thanks.

stevelloydphoto.com
    May 2008
    Haaa, What do you ride a sledge hammer bike with sweet pegs? Were your photos of a honky trying to rope an gator in his nightgown? Just go out and start riding and quit posting garbage.
    Last edited by slloyd; 07-25-2010 at 11:52 PM.

mtbr member
    why are you being such a rascist?

Where is the humdinker? I lookked for it on google, but cant find where it is. But it seems really popular. i would really like to go and ride, witch is why i am asking for help on this forum. Are there other forums that have more helpful information beside this one?

thanks.

stevelloydphoto.com
    May 2008
    Hey Luke Duke called and wants his tight pants back. You southern fried Honkey!

mtbr member
    I am ignoring you now. Hopefully someone else can help me.

thanks.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    I would ask V-Dub for trials help.

mtbr member
    thank you slcrockymoutainmountainbiker. I will send vdub a message and ask him where the trials are. do you know where any of trials are? I realy want to go and ride today if i can. I dont start my new job until next week adn want to exp-lore allot before then.

Thanks.

Waiting for Godot
    Quote Originally Posted by wooden peg leg
    Hello everyone. I just movd here to Utah and am looking for some people to ride with. Were are the good trials around here? And who wants to go and ride with me?

I rode everything in Lousiana where i am from, from the big jumpy trials there to some flowy xc riding with lots of climbs. I am a pretty strong rider and want to try everything here in Utah. Were would y'all recomend?

Thanks.

p.s. what is the humdinker and where is it?

"trials" or "trails"

cause they are two different aspects of mountain biking......
    Out riding, leave a message

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    Do they have good trials in Nigeria-I mean Louisiana?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    thank you slcrockymoutainmountainbiker. I will send vdub a message and ask him where the trials are.
    I would send him pie instead.

He's a Hallmark kinda guy.

Yeah, that's razzleberry. His favorite.

mtbr member
    I'm confused by these internets.

OBEY MY DOG!

mtbr member
    I mean trails. Sorry. like where you ride your mountain bike on big uphill trails, ride down hill to hit jumps and stuff.

I am from Lousiana. Not Nigeria.

So I am still trying to find the Humdinger trail. What about the Mormon Pioner trail? Do you have to be mormon to ride that trial?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    I mean trails. Sorry. like where you ride your mountain bike on big uphill trails, ride down hill to hit jumps and stuff.

I am from Lousiana. Not Nigeria.

So I am still trying to find the Humdinger trail. What about the Mormon Pioner trail? Do you have to be mormon to ride that trial?

You don't find the Humdinger, it finds you.

mtbr member
    What about the Mormon Pioner trail? Do you have to be mormon to ride that trial?

Well yes and no.

In order to explain what I mean, I'll give you a brief history of mormons in utah.

In the early days the mormons roamed wild across the praries of nebraska, ohiowa, and wyoming. The mormons were a wild pack of wife gathering vagabonds. Led by Joseph Smith, riding on his white buffalo, these people terrorized (I use the term loosely. In most cases it meant inviting the natives to church and feeding them "casseroles" jell-o and "funeral potatoes" and marrying wives, lots of wives) the midwest before settling in the rockies. At that point, they began making their epick double-track, the MORMON TRAIL. Outsiders, known as gentiles, who were found riding on the mormon trail were abducted and baptized. This made it impossible to be a non-mormon on the mormon trail. Mormons in those days (and these days) tend to be very thorough when it comes to baptizing and submerge the baptizee completely. This was not generally a problem during the summer months, but during the winters more than one gentile died of hypothermia.

Hearing reports of the gentile deaths and religious zealotry, president Fillmore threatened to crush the mormons with a NATO peacekeeping force. Backpedaling, the mormons signed an agreement stating that they would not baptize the gentiles as long as the gentiles would follow the mormon dress code, and in an act of blatant flattery, named utah's central county after him.

So, if you want to ride the mormon trail, you'd better look like one.

You might wonder, "how does he know all this?"

Well, I'll tell you. I am pretty damn mormony myself.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    What about the Mormon Pioner trail? Do you have to be mormon to ride that trial?

If you play Shaun Cassidy music really loud on your Ipod, no one will question your Mormon Status. Ta do run run...

mtbr member
    I do love me some pie.

Fragglepuss The Chaste

Feel The Need

Quote Originally Posted by wookie

If you play Shaun Cassidy music really loud on your Ipod, no one will question your Mormon Status. Ta do run run...
    I wasn't aware of any Shaun Cassidy song being IPod/ITunes compatible?

I would try the following 'artists':

Donny Osmond

Andy Gibb

Or

Wait for it....

Leif Garrett

Love,

David

Fragglepuss The Chaste

It's too hot to ride. Give me some pie.

Quote Originally Posted by V-Dub
    I do love me some pie.
    Apparently so does Chumley's entire family, every single day....

Boo YA! Who's your daddy! Chumley's cousin Col. Custard that's who. And look, not a spot of pie in his neck beard. What a pro.

Members who have read this thread: 0