Trail conditions - Northern Utah- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Trail conditions - Northern Utah

BST is wide open.

Anyone ride Mueller or Bobsled yet?

Other trails?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Frontside of Glenwild is good to go - Glenwild Bike Trails | Park City Mountain Biking

Wasatch Stokebird
    Rode bobsled yesterday, trails are in great condition! No wet or muddy spots at all. Dutch Hollow trail system in Midway is in good shape, too.

Trail conditions - Northern Utah-1654126_10100131795712421_1696020939_n.jpg
    SpreadStoke.com
    Being stoked is a state of mind. How do you achieve it?

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    So I've been doing a good amount of early season riding, and have ridden the BST in Salt Lake, Bobsled, BST in Layton, and Antelope Island. All of them are dry and in good condition, but am looking for something else to ride early season.

What else is good right now?

mtbr member
    Round valley and the front side of Glenwilde in Park City were both good today. Tomorrow may be a different story. I've heard the Corner Canyon area is good.

mtbr member
    Lambert Park/Alpine City trails system is totally good. It's just rough and soft in the areas affected by the burn right there, particularly the washes. I have a feeling the goatheads are going to take over in the burn area though. I saw the little bastards sprouting up.

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by tgent13 View Post
    So I've been doing a good amount of early season riding, and have ridden the BST in Salt Lake, Bobsled, BST in Layton, and Antelope Island. All of them are dry and in good condition, but am looking for something else to ride early season.

What else is good right now?
    Corner Canyon is in great shape!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I've heard a lot of good things about Corner Canyon and I think that will be next on the list.

I rode Mueller Park this weekend and it was in good condition, but higher up on the trail there was a decent amount of snow and I had to walk the bike. From what I understand though the trial often has snow up until mid June.

mtbr member

Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I've heard a lot of good things about Corner Canyon and I think that will be next on the list.

I rode Mueller Park this weekend and it was in good condition, but higher up on the trail there was a decent amount of snow and I had to walk the bike. From what I understand though the trial often has snow up until mid June.
    You're missing out if you haven't ridden Corner Canyon! Make it happen.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Is Antelope Island worth checking out?
    Firm believer in Karma

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    I've ridden it a few times, and would recommend White Rock Bay for good very-early/late season riding. The $10 fee to get there sucks, but it's definitely worth a ride if you've never been. Just don't go during the summer when the bugs are out!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Riding to the rock in Mueller is usually snow free by around April 20. Rudys is usually snow free by mid May.

mtbr member

Bobsled yesterday... Best I've seen it!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eOk2G6_ep8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Did you wreck at the end or did the camerca fall off?

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by stalking_horse View Post
    Did you wreck at the end or did the camerca fall off?
    Camera hit a branch and broke off. Would have been a gnarly wreck.

mtbr member
    This was up Jacob's Ladder Yesterda - Excellent Conditions....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rU2_IOjZK_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mtbr member
    May 2011

Mueller Park

I'm visiting from Idaho next weekend, staying with family in Bountiful. I was hoping to ride Mueller Park. Any more up-to-the-day intel? We've been having warm days up here.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stalking_horse View Post
    I'm visiting from Idaho next weekend, staying with family in Bountiful. I was hoping to ride Mueller Park. Any more up-to-the-day intel? We've been having warm days up here.
    It should be mostly clear of snow to the rock or maybe 1/2 mile above it. There will be snow on the trail before you can make it to Rudys.

mtbr member
    Bob's basin is clear.

mtbr member
    This was Draper Downhill Yesterday:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o9LMTEB8QMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pretty good shape, still a few ruts, but otherwise great shape.

mtbr member
    Bobsled Today:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gJgt3JvyTn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    I rode Corner Canyon this morning. It's still a bit damp and slick in spots in the shade, but I only spun out once because of it. I also rode around 3-4 muddy puddles, but they weren't so bad that I had to go right through it, there were 2" on either side to get past.

Other than that, the trails were in very good shape. I'd imagine it's packed on evenings and weekends, which is why I did the morning weekday ride!

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJohn View Post
    I rode Corner Canyon this morning. It's still a bit damp and slick in spots in the shade, but I only spun out once because of it. I also rode around 3-4 muddy puddles, but they weren't so bad that I had to go right through it, there were 2" on either side to get past.

Other than that, the trails were in very good shape. I'd imagine it's packed on evenings and weekends, which is why I did the morning weekday ride!
    I rode it this morning, has dried up a lot! Only a few wet puddles here and there, but for the most part dry!

Great riding this morning.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Heading up that way first part of June. Has anyone ridden WC? Do you think it will be ride able June 10th. What company does the shuttle now?

mtbr member
    lcc is almost dry, there are a few mud spots but they are almost completely avoidable, fun and empty riding right now. corner canyons is fully dry. Bobs/Kimball area are dry. Arcylon looks like its almost dry. Bobsled has been dry for weeks. oh..and cklog..WC is far from dry

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Last year it was rideable in early June, with a few sections of hiking over drifts.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Arcylon has a lot of north facing stuff and typically is one of the last trails in the basin to dry out. Flying Dog is a week or two out yet still, but the backside down Cobblestone to Glenwild is GTG. Details - Flying Dog | Park City Mountain Biking

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Anyone know if North Fork Park is rideable yet?

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Boblsed Has been awesome. Bountiful B had 3 little muddy sections a week ago but not horrible. Squaw peak is clean. Corner canyon was good...probably not after today though
    2016 Santa Cruz Hightower CC

mtbr member

Has anyone ridden Corner Canyon today? I assume it's crazy muddy but I'm itching to ride. Let me know if you've ridden and how it was.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LCBooger View Post
    Has anyone ridden Corner Canyon today? I assume it's crazy muddy but I'm itching to ride. Let me know if you've ridden and how it was.

I tried riding it at 2:30, took about 100 pedal strokes up Ann's and it was slick as ice and 3" deep of mud. Turned around. Honestly worst mud conditions I've ever seen in utah. Stay off the trails today.

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by 123ski View Post
    I tried riding it at 2:30, took about 100 pedal strokes up Ann's and it was slick as ice and 3" deep of mud. Turned around. Honestly worst mud conditions I've ever seen in utah. Stay off the trails today.
    I was afraid of that. I've been up there in similar conditions and it was no good. Thanks for the update.

Your Best Friend
    Give it a couple of days. Tomorrow will be no better.
    I'm a mountain bike guide in southwest Utah

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Even if it's "ridable" it's not doing the trails any good, just cause ruts and makes it crappy when it dries out.

mtbr member
    Even if it's "ridable" it's not doing the trails any good, just cause ruts and makes it crappy when it dries out.

Who said it was rideable?

mtbr member

Who said it was rideable?
    Nobody said it was rideable. I asked if anyone had ridden it and if it were dry.

mtbr member
    Sorry - i was responding to @UTAHJOHN

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    123ski, I don't know which part of "even if" you do not understand. If it's not rideable you have even less reason to be on the trail. CC probably won't be able to be used until Wed/Thursday of next week.

mtbr member
    123ski, I don't know which part of "even if" you do not understand. If it's not rideable you have even less reason to be on the trail. CC probably won't be able to be used until Wed/Thursday of next week.
    Sorry, I guess I was just confused by your pointless comment. It's always "rideable"..even today. Nobody needs to be lectured here about when you should/shouldn't ride

mtbr member

Sorry, I guess I was just confused by your pointless comment. It's always "rideable"..even today. Nobody needs to be lectured here about when you should/shouldn't ride
    123Ski - Easy to talk down to someone over a forum, not cool.

UTAHJOHN is spot on - he's not lecturing - he's stating facts. Riding in the mud is a bad idea. It's like wiping before you poop - it doesn't make any sense. First of all - it sucks. Second - Does anyone like riding with ruts all over? No thanks. Third, ever get mud in BB, Seal, etc. not fun.

Moral of this post - don't be a jerk on a forum.

Last edited by LCBooger; 05-08-2014 at 07:28 PM.

mtbr member
    Rode bobsled instead of bountiful b today. Was 99% dry. Only saw 4-5 little puddles which were bunny hopped or rode around. Not bad. I hope draper is dry by Saturday....not looking good though

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro_Dave View Post
    Rode bobsled instead of bountiful b today. Was 99% dry. Only saw 4-5 little puddles which were bunny hopped or rode around. Not bad. I hope draper is dry by Saturday....not looking good though
    Dang I knew I should have ridden Bobsled today!

mtbr member
    I live right above Corner Canyon and we got 4" of snow last night and will be getting more tonight and Sunday.
    I would stay off the trails up here until at least next Thursday.

Perpetual n00b
    Ogden BST was fine today
    The leg bone's connected to the Cash Bone!

mtbr member
    123Ski - Easy to talk down to someone over a forum, not cool.

UTAHJOHN is spot on - he's not lecturing - he's stating facts. Riding in the mud is a bad idea. It's like wiping before you poop - it doesn't make any sense. First of all - it sucks. Second - Does anyone like riding with ruts all over? No thanks. Third, ever get mud in BB, Seal, etc. not fun.

Moral of this post - don't be a jerk on a forum.

Again..if we didn't all already know that, this thread wouldn't even exist. We all care about trail conditions so we all ask what they are like. It is the reason I turned around after 100 feet. It is the reason why people asked what the trail conditions were like today. Of course there are people out there that don't know that..but they aren't the ones checking this thread.

mtbr member
    Sounds awesome. I was kicking myself for not going somewhere sandier.

Does CC really take a week to dry out?? Is the drainage horrible, or what is the deal?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stremf View Post
    Does CC really take a week to dry out?? Is the drainage horrible, or what is the deal?
    It is a different type of dirt than most of the SL Valley trails, it really gets goopy when its wet.

The drainage isn't HORRIBLE there, but it isn't the best either. And since the majority of trails are northish facing they take a little bit longer to drain out (especially with the snow above most of them).

The biggest issue though is that it never dried out yesterday and then rained more last night and this morning. Its not raining now but it is supposed to rain a little more this afternoon and again tomorrow evening through sunday. With that much rain it will take longer to dry out than normal.

With hot sun on Monday and Tuesday, I'm sure most of the trail system will actually be dry by Tuesday afternoon, but with big muddy spots there will be plenty of trail to ruin by stupid riders, so I think he was recommending Thursday as a much safer bet.

Gotcha, thanks for the info. Surprising, since the St. George trails take 1-2 hours to dry up!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stremf View Post
    Gotcha, thanks for the info. Surprising, since the St. George trails take 1-2 hours to dry up!
    I know what your saying, I moved up here from St. George about 8 months ago. I could ride Santa Clara trails any day, even in a hard rain.
    CC has a different kind of a dirt than St. George but when it's good it doesn't get any better.

mtbr member

I took Dry Creek to Bobsled this AM and it's rideable. Not the best shape I've seen it in, mostly just soft dirt, didn't even see puddles on the way down. Id imagine it will just get better throughout the day.

mtbr member

Has anyone been out riding today? Where is dry?

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    good question. I'm going to do Quarry tomorrow (Tuesday), and I hope CC is ok by Thursday for a ride. Quarry is rock and sand so it should be fine.

We are not out of the woods yet, there are supposed to be showers and rain today through the evening to re-start the drying process.

mtbr member

good question. I'm going to do Quarry tomorrow (Tuesday), and I hope CC is ok by Thursday for a ride. Quarry is rock and sand so it should be fine.

We are not out of the woods yet, there are supposed to be showers and rain today through the evening to re-start the drying process.
    Cool, I agree LCC should be fine. I rode Bobsled Saturday and it was in good shape, there was maybe a 1/10 of a mile stretch of mud on the way up on BST, but the ride down was bliss.

I'm going to assume CC is off limits until tomorrow - definitely ridable Thurs.

I drove by the CC equestrian parking lot last night and saw several cars, anyone have reports on conditions?

mtbr member
    CC was a disaster all weekend!

Squaw peak dries up quick. Going tonight to check it out.

Riding Bountiful B tomorrow. Hoping its good now, there was a bit of snow up there yesterday.

mtbr member
    I just rode up dry creek and down bobsled. There were maybe 6 mud spots in dry creek itself, but they almost all had ride around, then there was no mud again until after the double-track climb, but again, just small puddles with ride arounds. Down bobsled new entrance was fine, a little soft but not enough to do trail damage. Bobsled itself was very dry..too dry in some places.

mtbr member
    The vast majority of the shoreline above the Aves is dry. A few small wet sections, but things have improved a lot from the weekend.

Rode parts of Corner Canyon on Saturday. Got turned around on Clark's instantly with all the mud. 100% slop just after the bridge. Went up Ann's after a few people said it was good to go. There were about 5-6 spots where we had to hop off and walk around 50-foot stretches of mud. Rush looked horrible from our vantage point on Anne's, but we saw at least half a dozen people going down it. VERY surprised that nobody had gone up to chain off some of the trails. At the top of Anne's, some people said that Canyon Hollow was good after the stretch of mud at the top, so we chose that for the descent. Mostly true. Overall the dirt was fantastic on Canyon Hollow, but there were numerous little puddles that people had obviously not been avoiding, and decent ruts were forming. Did our best to avoid them. Didn't go back up for a second lap with all the walking around slop we had to do. Hopefully today it'll be a bit drier. I'm assuming Jacob's Ladder is pretty prime, being a high percentage of gravel/sand. Will likely head up there this evening and give a report.
    tangaroo: What electrolytes do chicken and turkey have again?
    rck18: All of them, because they're meat.

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by charging_rhinos View Post
    The vast majority of the shoreline above the Aves is dry. A few small wet sections, but things have improved a lot from the weekend.

Rode parts of Corner Canyon on Saturday. Got turned around on Clark's instantly with all the mud. 100% slop just after the bridge. Went up Ann's after a few people said it was good to go. There were about 5-6 spots where we had to hop off and walk around 50-foot stretches of mud. Rush looked horrible from our vantage point on Anne's, but we saw at least half a dozen people going down it. VERY surprised that nobody had gone up to chain off some of the trails. At the top of Anne's, some people said that Canyon Hollow was good after the stretch of mud at the top, so we chose that for the descent. Mostly true. Overall the dirt was fantastic on Canyon Hollow, but there were numerous little puddles that people had obviously not been avoiding, and decent ruts were forming. Did our best to avoid them. Didn't go back up for a second lap with all the walking around slop we had to do. Hopefully today it'll be a bit drier. I'm assuming Jacob's Ladder is pretty prime, being a high percentage of gravel/sand. Will likely head up there this evening and give a report.
    Thanks for the report! I'm heading up to CC late tonight as well. I'll keep you all posted.

mtbr member
    Bountiful B is 95% dry depending on where you start. We went up almost to the top and there was a tiny bit of mud. after 150-200 yards it was way dry the rest of the way. Perfect riding up there.

I hope CC dries up in the next day or two

mtbr member

Corner Canyon Update:

I took a quick loop up Canyon Hollow & down Rush tonight. Canyon Hollow was pretty much perfect all the way until the top of Brock's - right before the top of Rush. It was rutted out bad, dry though.

Rush was dry for the most part except for the occasional puddle on the way down, lots of dry & hard ruts on upper rush, but the bottom half was in perfect shape.

All in all good shape, tomorrow and the rest of the week will be even better.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Thanks for the trail report LCB, I'm going to hit it tomorrow.

mtbr member

Bountiful B is 95% dry depending on where you start. We went up almost to the top and there was a tiny bit of mud. after 150-200 yards it was way dry the rest of the way. Perfect riding up there.

I hope CC dries up in the next day or two
    Sweet. I've been wanting to ride Bountiful B, is it a shuttle ride or can you do a loop?

mtbr member
    Sweet. I've been wanting to ride Bountiful B, is it a shuttle ride or can you do a loop?

We always shuttle it. I don't see a way of pedaling up it and its about 5-6 miles up a dirt road to where we start the trail. I did see two guy start pedaling up the dirt road yesterday though so I guess some people do it.

mtbr member

CC Update:

I rode from the Equestrian park to BST to Anne's to Draper Downhill and back tonight. With the exception of a few ruts before you get to Anne's it's dry as a bone. You can hardly tell it even rained as much as it did last week.

Draper DH - Was mostly dry, a few goey spots, literally maybe 2 or 3, but not bad where you're going to ruin the trail. Unfortunately people don't pay attention to signs saying not to ride if muddy and so there are ruts really really bad the whole way down. It's really too bad people do that. It's definitely still ridable though and was a blast, a few more days of people riding and it will be back to normal.

Trails were great overall today!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Anyone rode up by snow basin recently? If so how are the trails? Drying up or is it muddy mess still?

Perpetual n00b

Re: Trail conditions - Northern Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaterratr View Post
    Anyone rode up by snow basin recently? If so how are the trails? Drying up or is it muddy mess still?
    Someone posted a pic from the trails up there on instagram and it looked pretty wet.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Anyone know about Payson Canyon?? Wanted to do Bennie Creek...
    Last edited by ScrapedKnees; 05-15-2014 at 08:58 AM. Reason: typo

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    Someone posted a pic from the trails up there on instagram and it looked pretty wet.
    I've been told by numerous folks that it's still a mess. I'm meeting with the USFS tonight. I'll post conditions up on the Ogden Trails FB page asap.

Any word on Mueller/North Canyon?

Darren
    Ogden Trails

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
    I've been told by numerous folks that it's still a mess. I'm meeting with the USFS tonight. I'll post conditions up on the Ogden Trails FB page asap.

Any word on Mueller/North Canyon?

Darren
    Ogden Trails
    Mueller/North Canyon is good to go. A few spots of mud but this warm weekend should take care of them.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    just got back from CC. I went up BST and Ann's, and then down Rush. Ann's had a 200m section that WAS really muddy, it was tore up. But there was a 8" wide path that was smooth so it wasn't a big deal. Overall it's hard to believe there was that much rain 4-5 days ago.

mtbr member

just got back from CC. I went up BST and Ann's, and then down Rush. Ann's had a 200m section that WAS really muddy, it was tore up. But there was a 8" wide path that was smooth so it wasn't a big deal. Overall it's hard to believe there was that much rain 4-5 days ago.
    Cool. I went up again early AM. Canyon Hollow is great. Rush is great as well, ruts are smoothing out. There is still one spot thats SUPER muddy. It's right after the hanging bike in the tree if you know where that is. I couldn't slow down in time and my bike got smothered in mud. Oh well.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    This was my first time down Rush. I am fat and out of shape. I was an animal in 97-2000, but marriage and kids put an end to that! Now I'm trying to get it back, and lose 45lbs doing it.

My balance and timing sucks, I'm so rusty. I started to cramp up down Rush. It is pretty relentless descent. But it will come back in due time.

I know the mud hole you mentioned, I wasn't going fast enough for it to be a huge problem, but I still got hit a little bit. LOL @ Hanging Bike, my eyes were completely on the trail, I'll have to look for that next time down! I can see that trail being a lot of fun after I get some more laps on it.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    We have received the following information from the USFS. Please pass this information on to others.

Wheeler Creek Area Trail Conditions:

1.) Wheeler Canyon trail is dry to Art Nord TH.

2.) Icebox still has some soft spots along the trail; please stay off for a bit longer.

3.) East Fork to Green Pond is mostly dry, but there are a few spots that that are still soft (please carry bike over mud).

4.) The main Wheeler Creek trail from Art Nord to Maples is relatively dry, except in areas with a thicker canopy (please avoid).

5.) Sardine Peak trail has a lot of area that is under canopy (please avoid). Sardine Peak is the trail most susceptible to damage, please wait a couple of weeks longer.

6.) The Ogden Canyon overlook has several wet areas under the thicker canopy; please allow time to dry up.

Hopefully with continued warm weather, by the Memorial Day weekend all the trails will be ready.

Thanks for being god trail stewards!

Darren Giordano

Ogden Trails

Perpetual n00b

We have received the following information from the USFS. Please pass this information on to others.

Wheeler Creek Area Trail Conditions:

1.) Wheeler Canyon trail is dry to Art Nord TH.

2.) Icebox still has some soft spots along the trail; please stay off for a bit longer.

3.) East Fork to Green Pond is mostly dry, but there are a few spots that that are still soft (please carry bike over mud).

4.) The main Wheeler Creek trail from Art Nord to Maples is relatively dry, except in areas with a thicker canopy (please avoid).

5.) Sardine Peak trail has a lot of area that is under canopy (please avoid). Sardine Peak is the trail most susceptible to damage, please wait a couple of weeks longer.

6.) The Ogden Canyon overlook has several wet areas under the thicker canopy; please allow time to dry up.

Hopefully with continued warm weather, by the Memorial Day weekend all the trails will be ready.

Thanks for being god trail stewards!

Darren Giordano

Ogden Trails
    I have no idea where any of those trails are lol

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    I have no idea where any of those trails are lol
    Oh. You will. Everything North of Snowbasin.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    is the Pipeline up Millcreek dry? I'm riding with an absolute beginner who's not in the greatest shape, is this the best option? Been years since I rode it. Would Ann's/Canyon Hollow be a safer bet?

Your Best Friend
    Corner Canyon is a great area for strong beginners. Meaning, there can be a lot of elevation gain.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Go up BST to Potato Hill, then at the tunnel take Ann's East, and then down Canyon Hollow. That's a great loop for a newb.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013

Thanks, I may try that. If anyone has a report on pipeline I'm still interested in knowing its condition, too.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    I called the park service a couple weeks ago, and they told me that the road will be closed until 7/2/14. I normally ride up the road, then down Pipeline. So I can't do that until July. I'm sure the trail is clear though, but I don't view Pipeline as beginner friendly, there are a few technical sections, not to mention the exposure that totally freezes them up until they get more comfortable on the bike. And obviously Rattlesnake Gulch is a no-way for them. My opinion.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I'm still pretty new to the area and am not familiar with how quick things dry out, so I apologize if this is a dumb question.

How are the lower trails in the Park City area after all those storms we had? Like round valley and jeremy ranch and what not. I'd love to get up there this weekend for a ride if possible.

Your Best Friend
    Should be golden. Go for it.

mtbr member
    Bob's Basin is completely dry with one puddle! Round Valley should be dry. I even saw people coming off Arcylon with fairly clean bikes. Haven't checked out Flying Dog yet, though.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkb5150 View Post
    Thanks, I may try that. If anyone has a report on pipeline I'm still interested in knowing its condition, too.

Pipeline has been dry for about a month, you can ride up the road from that gate (about 1 mile uphill) and then ride down pipeline. Trail is very beginner friendly so long as the beginner isn't afraid of falling off the edge.

Perpetual n00b

Re: Trail conditions - Northern Utah

Oh. You will. Everything North of Snowbasin.
    I think I found one

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    Trail conditions - Northern Utah-20140518_094221.jpgTrail conditions - Northern Utah-20140518_102151.jpgTrail conditions - Northern Utah-20140518_104019.jpg

We rode Mueller and North Canyon on Sunday. It was perfect!

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Which way did you ride it? I haven't ridden up in Bountiful yet. Is it better to go up North Canyon and down Mueller?

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    I prefer to go up North Canyon & down Mueller.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    I go up and down Mueller, North Canyon is a )#)*&$)#*& 4x4 road, no fun either way.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    I go up and down Mueller, North Canyon is a )#)*&$)#*& 4x4 road, no fun either way.
    There's 3 miles of beautiful singletrack in North Canyon. Ride it and judge for yourself

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    There's 3 miles of beautiful singletrack in North Canyon. Ride it and judge for yourself
    +1 and it makes it a loop, always better in my view. definitely ride up N. Canyon because going down the dirt road part would be a waste. the road can definitely be a biotch, but its rideable and the top single track is cool. ( also steep and loose )