Trade Trials bike for DH / Freeride / AM bike- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Trade Trials bike for DH / Freeride / AM bike

Hey Guys, might be a long shot but I will post up anyway. I have a Simtra ST-1 trials bike (26") built up with decent parts. Parts are from another bike and used but functional, frame is in very good shape (no dents few scratches, newish looking) and I haven't ridden much. Bought it hoping to get back into trials from years ago but never really did. Currently have no normal mt bike but would like one. Before I decided to sell it, thought there might be someone interested in trading. Looking for something like a cannondale prophet, spec. enduro, iron horse yakuza, transition covert/preston. Maybe someone's backup bike that is collecting dust.

If you have a nicer bike would be happy to trade in addition to cash. Anyway, if interested please shoot an email to jason (dot) klophaus (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    I realize this may be a long shot, but I have 3 unused 2009 Turner 5 Spots (DW Link) sitting my mom's basement: MD, LG and XL. The MD and LG are blue and the XL is dark red (sangria). They only come with the new 2010 Fox Forks (Kashima coated stanctions), full SRAM XX with EX1750 wheels converted tubeless and a Gravity Dropper. The LG has two rides on it so it's not in very good condition.

If you'd settle for one of those bike I'd be willing to trade and maybe throw in $100 to make it worth your while.

If you're interested, send Bortis_Yelltzin a PM and he'll get in touch with me.

Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0