Thread: Thaw 2017

mtbr member
    Feb 2016

Thaw 2017

So Thaw is happening on my schools spring break so I will probably head down. Is anyone from the Cache Valley area heading down? Also I will probably be there a couple days before the event, would anyone be down for a ride? I have never ridden in Moab before but am looking forward to it. Thanks!

mtbr member
    I'm trying to decided between the Thaw and Outerbike. I've never been to either so looking for some feedback. I'm guessing the Thaw is more low key and Outerbike is a bigger party.

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    This is also my first time. Outerbike has more vendors and bikes, but Thaw is convenient because it's during spring break so I don't miss any important lectures. Either one will be fun though.

Dirt Eater
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jpfurn View Post
    I'm trying to decided between the Thaw and Outerbike. I've never been to either so looking for some feedback. I'm guessing the Thaw is more low key and Outerbike is a bigger party.
    Haven't been to the Thaw, but spring Outerbike is much more low key than the fall version. Much less crowded, fewer vendors, swag, etc. Same great shuttles, food, and beer, though.

Picture Unrelated
    Can't help you too much yet but I went to Outerbike last fall and will be headed to Thaw this spring. I can say that I had an absolute blast at Outerbike and Western Spirit has their system locked down. Everything from shuttles to food was great. I expect a great time at the Thaw too, can't wait!
    Don't you hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus?