SW Utah Team OTB Rides- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

SW Utah Team OTB Rides

I thought this would be a good place to start posting our rides. This Saturday AM will will meet at Chums in Hurricane Utah at 6:30 or so and pull out at 7:00. We will be riding Guacamole, Gooseberry or Little Creek.

This last week Team OTB was somewhat fragmented with some going to Brian Head and some riding the slickrock down South. Congratulations go out to Aaron Mendoza for a 1st place in his class in the DH at Brian Head!

We rode the lifts and also did Blow Hard and Dark Hollow / Paradise Canyon. It was great! Both trails have been maintained but have some rough areas. The obstacles actually added to the dificulty and fun factor.

Here is a pic of just some of the crew.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Team Sanchez
    Doug,

So did you end up going up to Brianhead? Looks like we'll be back out riding Goose again this saturday. Hope to see you there.

Ben

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Yeah, I'm the guy in the white shirt on the right. Brian Head was a blast! Those were probably the most technical trails I have ever ridden! Ever! It was a lot of fun keepin up with the wilson bros. They are wicked fast...

mtbr member

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by El Chingon
    Doug,

So did you end up going up to Brianhead? Looks like we'll be back out riding Goose again this saturday. Hope to see you there.

Ben
    Yeah we hit Brianhead and loved it. I looked around for you guys and anyone we might know and visited with a few riders. It was a great weekend. Both Blowhard and Paradise Canyon were insane. I was trying to keep up with my boys on their DH bikes on the Nomad and did a pretty good job. It handled the trails nicely.

Maybe we will see you at Gooseberry Saturday then. We may be there, nothing set in stone yet, anyway, Gooseberry is always a great ride.

Doug

Team Sanchez
    Very cool. I was up in Tahoe visiting my brother, and got a couple of real nice rides in. There are some great trail systems up there. Hope to see you and the Nomad on Saturday.

Ben

mtbr member

This Friday

After spending time at Interbike we are going to hit a ride on Friday. We are planning on doing Holy Guacamole. The time set as of yet. Saterday we will be doing Flying Monkey and hanging out at the Freeride Festival in Virgin.

JSM
    mtbr member

10-08-05

Is your group riding this weekend? I will be down from Salt Lake this weekend.

mtbr member

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by JSM
    Is your group riding this weekend? I will be down from Salt Lake this weekend.
    We are doing the Guacamole trail Saturday Morning. We are meeting at Chums in Hurricane at 7:00 AM

Give me a call on my cell at 435-688-5286 or at the shop at 435-635-7328 (anytime)

Doug