Sugar Rides in Park City - dozens of women on mountain bikes- Mtbr.com
    Bored Carp

Sugar Rides in Park City - dozens of women on mountain bikes

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6973498&ref=ts

Men, tell your women-folk.

Team Sugar women-only MTB rides start this week. Rides roll out at 6pm from White Pine in PC. Groups of all ability-levels, self selecting. Super fun, a great way to meet other women who ride. No charge, just sign a waiver (so when I accidentally drag the advanced ride down Pirate I don't get in trouble).

Also, I have promised to be less scary this season, which shouldn't be too hard, because I will be pedaling my trail bike, not my XC honch-machine. Chumley borrowed my 29er so he could keep up with SLCRMR and now I can't get him to return it because he likes the SLK Lady saddle so much.

Cheers,
    C
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

mtbr member
    I'm going to be passing through the Salt Lake area on 80 Tuesday and looking for a quick ride to break up the trip. Anything xc/trail type in Park City snow free to ride for an hour or two? Have a couple-years old map for reference. Thanks!

Bored Carp

Great riding in PC

The Sugar rides are getting great turnout! The fast ride got pretty high on the mountain tonight, we saw a moose and walked the last snowfield. Chumley showed up, so we let him crash and he was super sweet and took a few nice pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sugar Rides in Park City - dozens of women on mountain bikes-midmountain.jpg  

I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

Zak
    Discernibly Turgid
    Jul 2004
    Chumley gets all the girls - I hate that guy.

Chumley for prez!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak
    No kidding, there's definitely plenty of him to go around. Here's a picture of the afterride festivities at El Chub he sent me just to rub it in my face:

Thanks for the un-vite chumley....jerk!

1/4 semi-pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak
    ha ha! thanks zak!

yeah i was just riding around clearing out brush and trees so we can all get to riding more pc stuff and came upon chuky and the girls out riding around having a good time. they were super nice to invite me along but i felt bad that i was out of brownies or else i would have shared. i'm going to go back up there tomorrow to get rid of that snow section but i was out of gasoline so we just had to push throuhgh it old school style.

i think we all need to get a big ride planned soon once i get all the trails cleaned off. mid moutain always takes a while as the trees are so thick in spots i dont like to use too much gas on the snow because there are houses an d ski lifts nearby sometimes.

ok i have to get ready for the dentist now. all of jibs mom's pies and brownies aren't doing my mouth and gut much good!

thanks again for letting me on the girls ride last night and not making too much fun of me it was a lot of fun!
    not anti-bobsled

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. welcorn
    No kidding, there's definitely plenty of him to go around. Here's a picture of the afterride festivities at El Chub he sent me just to rub it in my face:

Thanks for the un-vite chumley....jerk!
    That Jabba looks more like a decomposing cat than an eviiil warlord.

Members who have read this thread: 0