Street Rides?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Street Rides?

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton

Street Rides?

Anybody up for some street riding up at UU? Weather is getting iffy in the mountains and off-road, but it's a good time to hit the school. Nice and cool for wearing jeans, etc. I ride a lot by myself but I need others who can help me progress faster.

Afternoons? TRAX shuttles? Suggest a day?

Anybody?

JMH

biking is fun
    im back in town now so lets hit it up this week. im starting a new job tomorrow but its only the usual paperwork drug test crap.
    plus i got my brand new argyle in the mail while i was gone. ill through it on my old frame until i sell it.
    i don't think there is anything i can teach you in the way of street riding but maybe your like me and do stupid stuff if others are watching.

ill pm you right now

...a wiggle theres a way
    im up in that area every thursday and friday for work -- usually riding in from west jordan ill join up with you for a couple rides if you like

where do you normally ride at?/to?

joe

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I'd be down for Monday afternoon or Tuesday afternoon - then I think the weather is gonna break loose.

-D

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton

Nice

How does 4pm today (monday) sound? I will catch the trax at 9th and 4th, that would put me at the medical center by 4.15. Could kill time there (below the parking garage) until 4.30 or so and then roll out with whoever shows?

Yeah, the weather is supposed to get iffy this week.

JMH

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Sounds good. See you then. I'll bring my hardtail, unless you tell me about the super-mega-giganto drop we're gonna hit - in which case I'll still bring my hardtail cause I'll be scared to hit it! I'll have a grey helmet and black P2.

-D

rolls on 26's
    Jun 2006
    dang i caught this too late, i wouldve joined up with you guys if i had seen this earlier. Let me know if you go hit the campus again sometime.

biking is fun
    im sure we could do that, it was a fun time except i choked on a gap and cased on a curb and blew my rear tire. i had to hike my bike from presidents circle to the medical center. And just to rub it in a little more my front tire got a thorn on the long hike and was flat by the time i got home. two flat tires and a bruised knee but what a fun time

Members who have read this thread: 0