St. George this week...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2006

St. George this week...

I'm planning on making a trip up to St. George this week. I was wondering what the trail conditions are like. Is Gooseberry an option? I know the snow has been crazy this year. I am looking to try some trails in the St. George Area as well. The only trail even close I have ridden is Gooseberry. Any favorites?

mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Gooseberry is out

Sounds like the road into gooseberry is really rough. I guess I will have to wait till it dries out.

I'd rather be biking...
    If your coming later this week the road to Goose might be alright. There is going to be some good sun and temps the rest of the week. Rockville Bench is ride able if Goose is still out and is similar terrain Slickrock/singletrack. There is going to be some awesome riding this week, I cant wait....till I get on my bike in like 5 minutes.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbster15
    If your coming later this week the road to Goose might be alright. There is going to be some good sun and temps the rest of the week. Rockville Bench is ride able if Goose is still out and is similar terrain Slickrock/singletrack. There is going to be some awesome riding this week, I cant wait....till I get on my bike in like 5 minutes.
    Do you think that I will be able to get up to the trail head at Gooseberry with a car later this week?

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Park at the pit toilets of you make it that far.... It's the first mile of the senic byway that has the three big mud pits.

By parking at the toilets and actually riding to the white trail parking lot you're doing a lot of folks a favor. It still amazes me watch dillrods tear up the road between the toilets and the white trail parking lot when its a nice 15 minute (max..) ride.

FWIW, the road between the toilets and the white trail lot is partially private and never gets graded.

Members who have read this thread: 0