St.George Accomodations- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2006

St.George Accomodations

Hey all,

My wife is thinking about doing the Ironman in St. George next May (2010). I said HELL YES! the perfect excuse to get some sweet riding in.

Looking for possible rental accommodations for a week in the Hurricane/St. George area... does anyone have any recommendations? Condo's?

Thanks
    phil shep

COMM|T OR EAT SH|T

Really I am that slow

Try this...

There's a place in La-Verkin real close to Hurricane and it sleeps 4-8 a real nice place

Give Robert a call 702-498-4291 tell him the guys from Over The edge sent yah

also know of a few folks who are working on getting something together for smaller groups
    Read my BLOG!

just a guy who loves bikes and exploring

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Thanks Snot,

Unfortunately a little too far from the 'action' in St. George for Ironman. My wife wants to be close to the start in downtown St. George... then I don't have to truck her over there at 5AM
    phil shep

COMM|T OR EAT SH|T

Really I am that slow
    Quote Originally Posted by philshep
    Thanks Snot,

Unfortunately a little too far from the 'action' in St. George for Ironman. My wife wants to be close to the start in downtown St. George... then I don't have to truck her over there at 5AM

Okie dokie... don't know st G that well yet if i hear of anything i'll post...
    Read my BLOG!

just a guy who loves bikes and exploring

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    We just spent 5 nights at the Crystal Inn at St. George and paid less than 1/2 their rack rate. Found the deals on traveladvisor.com & expedia.com.

The rooms and hotel are decent, although the "restaurant" in the hotel isn't, it is just a buffet with a couple of warm food things (we only ate it the first day) and who ever services their hot tub is incompetent, they have so much clorine in there the steam hurts your eyes.

They seem bike friendly, at least we had no problems. Ask for one of the outside rooms on the back side and you get a patio door for convenience. There were other bike groups in other rooms too.

Members who have read this thread: 0