St. George- Mtbr.com

Thread: St. George

May 2008

St. George

A few of us are going to be heading to St. George from Abq, nm around the 11th of Feb. Looking for someone to show us a good time on the bikes. Ruby and Jason were up the a few months ago, but will not be there this time. Myself and a few friends will be up there. I'm the brother of Jason. Hope to meet some of you. My number is 505-353-2130.

Thanks,
    Daniel

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I think I am going to be around that weekend.

I think the 12th to the 14th or something
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

May 2008
    Give me a call

NOT Team Sanchez
    I'll call you..........I'm the guy who guided Ruby and Jason (I believe you're him) on their inaugural visit this past fall.......Ruby sent your guys' phone numbers and the dates you'd be there, so I was planning to call you in a few days. I'll call you soon!

Maybe we could get up to Grafton, or even the Flying Monkey (headed up there tomorrow to ride and check conditions), We've got four new moves on the barrels, and I've also a half dozen new moves on the AMA, all bigger and more progressive..........17' hip (two of them), big stepup, 25' stepdown (also a 20' stepdown), and a new 11' drop with a 9 footer nearly done as well.........yep there's plenty to do this round that'll be new and exciting for you boys.
    Last edited by wasea04; 02-04-2009 at 09:06 AM.
    I like bikes.

May 2008
    cool! i'm looking to going up there, but it looks like the weather is going to turn south, there calling for rain and snow up there, but let me know and i can come the 15th - 22nd if the weahters going to be good. if not this time then very soon. You should think about coming down here this summer also. when our mountain is open. Pajrito mountain is a great place to play.

DAniel

May 2008

want to play

hey guys,

Wondering hoe the trails and weather are up there. If it's good i'll come up next week around the 15th , give me a call 505-353-2130

Daniel

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

What is this???

AMA??? I've been out of the biking scene for quite a bit now. I'm from here. I do not know of this AMA trail you speak of. I know the monkey and grafton! I know of the few not so known lines but AMA. Please tell me cause I want to ride!

NOT Team Sanchez
    The AMA is a secret trail..................I built it, I maintain it, and I decide who rides it.........as an addendum I also decide who lives or dies........jk You'll have to hook up with us (team sanchez) for a ride, we're doing the barrels at 7 am tomorrow morning weather permitting, we've got some sweet new big moves up there, come on out! PM me your ph.# and we'll do the AMA sometime.....only after administering oaths of secrecy and other dark combinations.....I shouldn't joke about that stuff.
    I like bikes.

NOT Team Sanchez

Should be okay?

Quote Originally Posted by jmb235
    hey guys,

Wondering hoe the trails and weather are up there. If it's good i'll come up next week around the 15th , give me a call 505-353-2130

Daniel
    We're getting precip all the way through Monday, but if the sun'll come out the Barrels will be hittable, the AMA takes longer to dry maybe, maybe later in the week it'd be ok...Thurs or so. The upper stuff is all going to be sloshy for a few weeks is my guess, that would be the Monkey, Grafton, Old Redbull site, etc. NOT stuff you'd want to hit slippery
    I like bikes.

Members who have read this thread: 0