Squaw Peak- Mtbr.com

Thread: Squaw Peak

Feb 2005

Squaw Peak

What i want to know is who the hell keeps tearing down all of the stuff at squaw peak? The place could probably be decent if there was just something more to ride other than just the mountain itself!

mtbr member
    What's being built up there? I would love to help build but I have problems with people tearing down my stuff. Are you putting in good stuff like real burms and tables?

Wyrm
    Bikeless Rider

SXtreem now
    Quote Originally Posted by wyrm
    What's being built up there? I would love to help build but I have problems with people tearing down my stuff. Are you putting in good stuff like real burms and tables?

Wyrm
    Tables? im not sure there is anything good about a table jump. we had some good crate jumps built at the bottom, got killed! i didnt build it, but the big sqwaw peack gap at the top, got killed!

Sep 2005
    Yeah i heard some kid named Beavis or something like that ruined those crate jumps. I guess that kid rides URBAN around provo..........what ever that means....? I also heard he works at some bike shop in downtown provo. someone should go in there and say something to him. I know it took tons of time for who ever built that stuff... and the queers who tore it down just left all the crates and wood up there .
    Last edited by Johnny Utah; 09-14-2005 at 06:06 PM.

Feb 2005
    first of all, what kind of name is beavis in the first place. second, if i do find out that he tore down that shiz, he is going to get a straight kick to the teeth! what bike shop did you say he worked at? is the dude big ?
    Last edited by freedomrocker; 09-14-2005 at 07:21 PM.

Sep 2005
    Ya i heard the kid is huge! i think he works at the one on center????maybe dont know for sure some other guy was telling me this.... not to sure if it was him or not. like i said someone should go in see.

mtbr member
    A-line at Whizzle was all tables. One right after another. If built right it is a good thing. For a place like Provo that doesn't have a FR scene and it needs to start some where, tables are good ideas for all the aspiring. This has been debated on in other places.
    Bikeless Rider

ride more.
    Nov 2004

demos suck.

ride turner.

RMX, we need to go ride PC soon. I got the new ride and havent seen you guys since. I am in Vegas this weekend, be back Sunday. Lets ride this week. Things had to have slowed down at the store by now...

SXtreem now
    Quote Originally Posted by drboudreaux
    demos suck.

ride turner.

RMX, we need to go ride PC soon. I got the new ride and havent seen you guys since. I am in Vegas this weekend, be back Sunday. Lets ride this week. Things had to have slowed down at the store by now...
    we are thinkn 1 more trip to the PC trails this year. the specialized crew(you know who) are going to the Zion Freeride Festival Oct 1-2, you should cruz with or meet us there. we have been ridding Thursdays after class, call me when you get back, il show you how to ride that Turner....

Sep 2005
    Ride Turner????? I think i would rather ride "Next" thats a brand sold at Walmart. Actually i think there made by the same company.........just messin.. Get off your computer and ride your bike with us..... call justin and set something up

Feb 2005
    have you painted that Turner bright florescent green yet or what?

ride more.
    Nov 2004

oh yeah suckas

i rattle canned the frame bright green. I also took the 888 off - man that fork sucks - and put my old Judy XC on it. That is more my style. I am in town until the first week of October, then back in Vegas for more interviews. This fall, we need to get down to the Boulder City when the snow starts falling here. That is great riding.

PC soon. Maybe Saturday?

mtbr member

specialized crew?

so is there a specialized gang in provo? do you have to get jumped in? you guys sound pretty tough. .

Feb 2005
    it is properly known as "rolled in" but yes, you do!

Oct 2005

can i be in your gang

Quote Originally Posted by freedomrocker
    it is properly known as "rolled in" but yes, you do!
    hey, i am new to the area, and i want to be "rolled in" to your sweet gang. it sounds totally sick man!! where is a good place to ride. P.S. i've met that beavis kid and he is a bozo. a monkey could beat him up.

Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by D'OH!!
    hey, i am new to the area, and i want to be "rolled in" to your sweet gang. it sounds totally sick man!! where is a good place to ride. P.S. i've met that beavis kid and he is a bozo. a monkey could beat him up.

your my new best friend! what kind of stuff do you like riding?

Oct 2005

riding is good

Quote Originally Posted by freedomrocker
    your my new best friend! what kind of stuff do you like riding?
    all kinds of riding yo! i also noticed your gang is a "specialized" gang, what kinds of things do you specialize in? i do sick drops! i did, i think, a 25 foot gap the other day. some sick jumps at the bottom of......i think he called it squaw peak or something. there was a cool wall ride too.

Sep 2005
    Your full of sh!T!!!!!!!!! ..........

Sep 2005
    Scott just kidding...........i want to go ride P C trail and NCS one last time before it snows....and lets ride on thursday......

ride more.
    Nov 2004

thursday

count me in for thursday

Oct 2005
    Count me in for thursday... Oh wait, I don't quite have a bike yet. I swear I'm gonna make a come back though. The triangle is comin' back into effect! (And not to worry, the Triangle is in fact a specialized...)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thetriangle; 10-12-2005 at 03:58 PM.

SXtreem now
    Quote Originally Posted by thetriangle
    Count me in for thursday... Oh wait, I don't quite have a bike yet. I swear I'm gonna make a come back though. The triangle is comin' back into effect! (And not to worry, the Triangle is in fact a specialized...)
    HAHA! no Demo for you sucka! yet right?

Oct 2005
    Dude, we had it at 11 mins and stopped watching it. Some fool bid it up. It's all good cause I wouldn't have paid more for that one. It looked like it had been ridden pretty good. I'll find another one no worries. I got 6 in the bank and 20 in my pocket...

Sep 2005
    literally 26 bucks , and a POS out front.

Oct 2005
    oh shiz. oh no you dih'unt.

ride more.
    Nov 2004
    screw the demo...get a turner. turners ride the ladders better anyways.

Oct 2005
    tina or ike?

Feb 2005

dude, best damn drawing ever. looks exactly like it!

Oct 2005
    had to pass on the first one i came accoss (freedom, you're welcome. ) then almost got juked into buying a small DH. but finally found the one. it's shipping out today from freakin' pennsylvania. i'm thinking it'll be a week or so. D-nine Pro. Brand spankin' new. I'm gonna have to change my screen name to quadruple triangles becuase of that new sweet rear end on that sucker. I don't know what i'm going to do without a 40 pound front end though. Might have to find me a set of monsters to throw on it. What's the big deal about the lowrider crowns? go-ride states that downhill bike's geometry gets messed up when you put on 888s cause it makes the front end too high, but isn't the d-nine engineered with the 888 as the front fork? so you don't really need the low-rider crowns on a d-nine right? wish i had my bike here already, i would come jump it off your house. maybe land on your face. dude, why do some people think their d-nines are freakin' gold mines? i'm thinking since i got such a kick butt deal on mine, i'll just flip-it. make some easy cash... where the hell is everybody? J.R., am i still supposed to help you with your quizzes? whenever dude. so where the hell are we going to build some more stuff? PC is freakin' fun as crap (and probably twice as fun when you're not riding a neglected SPEC...), but we need something a little closer with some sweet jumps like on napoleon. man if i saw napoleon, i would huck straight off his wedgy jump and tail whip into his face. that would all be on the sledgehammer too. maybe grind the pegs down his left arm. i swear there's got to be a decent place to throw in some stuff to shred. if you read all this crap with your thumb, you're gay cause you used your thumb.

Feb 2005
    damn it dude! you must have wrote that huge ass novel at night, right after red shoe diaries. such confessions of a lonely guy. we need to hang. i havent actually seen you in months. i am beginning to think you killed yourself, but just pre-recorded set dialogue on your voicemail.

SXtreem now
    had to pass on the first one i came accoss (freedom, you're welcome. ) then almost got juked into buying a small DH. but finally found the one. it's shipping out today from freakin' pennsylvania. i'm thinking it'll be a week or so. D-nine Pro. Brand spankin' new. I'm gonna have to change my screen name to quadruple triangles becuase of that new sweet rear end on that sucker. I don't know what i'm going to do without a 40 pound front end though. Might have to find me a set of monsters to throw on it. What's the big deal about the lowrider crowns? go-ride states that downhill bike's geometry gets messed up when you put on 888s cause it makes the front end too high, but isn't the d-nine engineered with the 888 as the front fork? so you don't really need the low-rider crowns on a d-nine right? wish i had my bike here already, i would come jump it off your house. maybe land on your face. dude, why do some people think their d-nines are freakin' gold mines? i'm thinking since i got such a kick butt deal on mine, i'll just flip-it. make some easy cash... where the hell is everybody? J.R., am i still supposed to help you with your quizzes? whenever dude. so where the hell are we going to build some more stuff? PC is freakin' fun as crap (and probably twice as fun when you're not riding a neglected SPEC...), but we need something a little closer with some sweet jumps like on napoleon. man if i saw napoleon, i would huck straight off his wedgy jump and tail whip into his face. that would all be on the sledgehammer too. maybe grind the pegs down his left arm. i swear there's got to be a decent place to throw in some stuff to shred. if you read all this crap with your thumb, you're gay cause you used your thumb.
    dude, i need your mad math quiz taking skills, soon. but first lets jump your bike off my house. got like 4 weeks left in that dam class, i need someone to get on the ball for me, or ill end up like johnny utah with a pissed off wife that i dont have.

Oct 2005
    call me then you sissy. damn my bike isn't scheduled for delivery until next freakin' friday. stupid pennsylvania.

Members who have read this thread: 0