SLC folks, room for rent with mtb'ers- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2007

SLC folks, room for rent with mtb'ers

Hopefully this is ok to post like this. Sorry mods if it isn't. Feel free to delete if need be.

SLC room for rent. Near 3300S 2200E. Rent would be ~$400. Other tenants are late 20's and live to ride, climb, and ski. We are NOT big drinkers/partiers, don't stay up super late playing music, basically very mature respectable guys that want our rent lower.
    We are going to be picky about who is accepted. Person must be healthy, enjoy outdoor activities, not loud, RESPECTABLE!
    If you are interested or know someone who is contact me at: 309-648-0215
    thanks
    bquinn
    www.quinnphoto.smugmug.com
    07 S-Works Enduro SL - Sold
    08 Epic Marathon - Sold
    2012 Stumpy EVO 29er frame up build

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    I passed your number along to a friend of mine. He's pretty cool I guess. He's getting kicked out of his current flat due to space constrictions.
    He's not really into music or partying, but he does collect antique picnic tables and benches. Currently he's restoring 13 tables and 25 benches (one broke when it fell off his bike in transit). So hopefull that won't pose any problems as he prefers to keep them indoors and in 'mint' condition.

Oh, and he has 4 grown German Shepherds. One has a bit of a health problem that the roomies may have to help out with from time to time when he's panhandling for rent. Pretty simple, you just have to message some creme around the anus for 15 minutes or until he stops dragging himself across the carpet to itch it.

He's cool though. Don't worry.

Members who have read this thread: 0