SLC .....Deer Valley- Mtbr.com
    Glad to Be Alive

SLC .....Deer Valley

I will be in SLC.....any tour guides for Deer Valley on Sun June 22

Will have the M-3 with me......
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    I can't imagine that you'll need a guide. Just grab the Deer Valley trail guide and hope the snow continues to melt rapidly, because upper DV still has a bunch. I understand lower DV has a lift running, if that is what you are inclined to do. There are plenty of trails open below about 8500 feet, though, that are not lift serviced.
    "The quality of the box matters little. Success depends upon the person who sits in it."
    The Red Baron
    I need a better box

Takin'er easy
    Riding an M3, I would imagine you would want a lift. I believe the lower lift is open, accessing the NCS course, which I imagine would be fairly well burned in by now, as local riders prepare for the Deer Valley "National."

Sorry, I can't be a guide. No collarbone at the moment.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    My guess is most of the DH'ers will be at Wolf Mountain racing this weekend. If you can't make it up there I would try and hook up with someone who's familiar with the Bountiful trail system and you can shuttle with.

Anything else that's dry right now might be a bit too tame for your M3.

The guys at Go-Ride.com are always a good place to start networking for that stuff.

Glad to Be Alive
    anybody at deer valley sunday ....say hello....riding solo....red and white shirt, black with slight red trim shorts.....full armour ....red and black helmet...and look for pirate logo on bike

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0