Sage Cycles in Ogden- Mtbr.com
    MTBR member
    Jan 2007

Sage Cycles in Ogden

Anybody familiar with Sage Cycles? They just opened up on 24th in Ogden. They appear to be based out of San Antonio, and do a lot of internet sales (Surly, Niner, Salsa). I haven't checked them out yet, but I could use a good LBS.

mtbr member
    I haven't been to the Ogden location (yet). But they are tops here in TX.

Here's a perfect example of the type of shop they are... I have an event that I'm attending in the desert this wednesday. I have a Pivot 429 and don't have a spare hanger... if you bend or break a hanger out there, you're SOL. Sage is a Pivot dealer, so I went to the shop, they didn't have any for sale in stock, but could order me one. I was worried about time, but the mechanic there (Randy) let me borrow his spare hanger for my trip. Not really a huge deal, but that's just the kind of folks they are. I've been doing business with them for years, and support them as often as possible.

Oh, their prices are top notch too!

I'm a cutter
    I have spent a lot of time within the walls of Sage Cycles in San Antonio......Rick (the owner) is one of the best people I have ever met. Great shop, great person. Rick is dedicated to his biz and the sport of cycling.....

I have spent a metric ton of money at his shop, and worth it!
    2010 Truth
    2009 BH Connect
    2011 Niner One9
    2004 KHS softail SS
    2010 BH CX

Members who have read this thread: 0