Ridin' bikes in St George/ Hurricane next week- Mtbr.com
    Aussie Battler
    Sep 2005

Ridin' bikes in St George/ Hurricane next week

Wife and I are heading to ST George area next week (from Oz) for some mtb action.
    Loosely thinking Gooseberry on Tuesday, something? Wednesday, Gould/ JEM/ Hurricane Rim Thursday.
    Anyone interested in hooking up and showing us the trails? or suggesting something for Wednesday?
    Any regular group rides that we could tag along with during the week?

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    If you enjoy your ride on goose, I would recommend hitting up little creek the next day. But you'll probably want a map & directions from a local shop for that ride.

If you guys don't mind some slow(er) paced riding, I might be free to join ya. PM me if you're interested...have a fun visit.

ito
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Plenty of good riding in St. George. I work weekend and am free Tues-Thurs, though I will probably be showing some friends around if the weather is good.

I highly suggest Zen Wall Trail and Barrel Roll in St. George. Little Creek is also fantastic, a bit harder to find, but worlds more interesting than Gooseberry.

Aussie Battler
    Sep 2005
    LIttle Creek has been suggested by some locals we rode with in Sedona too. I guess it is the likely candidate for Thursday.

mfsop - pm sent.

ito - let us know (pm) if you're heading out riding.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Sounds like a fun trip...

IWife and I are be riding the Hurricane Rim/Goulds/JEM "big loop" on wed if you are interested. Its about 26 miles or so and a fun ride. We're locals and enjoy company and funny accents
    Monte
    Lodging & Guiding for SW Utah Trails
    http://www.vrbo.com/298759
    www.UtahMountainBikingAdventures.com
    MTBR Discounts

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by STT GUY
    Sounds like a fun trip...

IWife and I are be riding the Hurricane Rim/Goulds/JEM "big loop" on wed if you are interested. Its about 26 miles or so and a fun ride. We're locals and enjoy company and funny accents
    That sounds like a fun trail. I'll be down the Sat b/f Thanksgiving. Is there a map that one coult get of this area. Do the local bike shops have one?

Aussie Battler
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by STT GUY
    Wife and I are be riding the Hurricane Rim/Goulds/JEM "big loop" on wed if you are interested. Its about 26 miles or so and a fun ride. We're locals and enjoy company and funny accents
    bewdy mate, sounds bonza.
    What time and where?
    pm sent.

Members who have read this thread: 0