Rides in Park City sat May 31st- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Rides in Park City sat May 31st

I'm a Northern California rider and I'll be in Park City saturday, may 31st for only one day of (hopefully fun singletrack) riding. I've read all the recent trail condition posts and I get the feeling that many of the well known trails may not be ridable.

I was wondering if anyone could offer me some suggestions for some local park city loops that are likely to be open this weekend. I consider myself to be a very capable technical rider. I know that given the current conditions I can't really be choosy, but my trail preferences are swoopy fast technical singletrack with minimal or no lung busting climbs. I'll have a car so trails within a 45 minute drive would also be ok.

Thanks in advance

j

Bored Carp
    Honestly, you should just wait till you get here, and then ride over to Jan's, Cole Sport or White Pine in the morning to find out what is open, and then go to the trails from there. Conditions are changing every day and some things that are rideable one day may not be the next, depending on the weather.

This has been a long winter to spring transition.
    Last edited by chuky; 05-27-2008 at 09:16 PM.
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

Members who have read this thread: 0