Ride This Evening? (Wed)- Mtbr.com
    Fartographer

Ride This Evening? (Wed)

I just got back from a week in California. I need to cut back on the solo rides here and get hooked up. Anyone interested in a ride this evening? I was thinking of a little Mid Mountain loop from Park City, up Spiro and then down under the Town Lift. Maybe 5 o'clock? Anyone interested?
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Heh... Did that ride this morning! How about later this week we try to figure out a nice Mill D shuttle on the Crest?

JMH

Fartographer

Deal

Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    Heh... Did that ride this morning! How about later this week we try to figure out a nice Mill D shuttle on the Crest?

JMH
    Guess I'm gonna just hit City Creek to Bobsled today. But I'm definitely interested in a Mill D shuttle. I haven't ridden that trail yet and I hear it's good stuff. My schedule is pretty flexible. Just let me know when.
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

Bored Carp
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Guess I'm gonna just hit City Creek to Bobsled today.
    Ha. We are doing that ride tomorrow morning.

C
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

Lev
    You Guys Riding?

JMH

Hey JMH,

Where exactly does the Mill D shuttle pick up? I'm new to the area and looking for some sweet rides. Would definitely be interested in shuttling next time you guys are heading up.

D

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    The Mill D trailhead is about 10 miles up Big Cottonwood on the left side of the road. There are signs. This is the lower trailhead.

If you ride the loop, start here and head up the road, keeping an eye out for the small road directly across from the Solitude entrance. You can read that other thread on the Utah forum about looping this ride.

If you are shuttling, the upper trailheads are on road up to Guardsman, either from the last hairpin curve or from the very top.

Utahmountainbiking.com has more details. We are riding today at 5.30pm, meeting at the Mill D parking lot if you would like to join us.

JMH

Lev
    You Guys Riding?
    The Mill D trailhead is about 10 miles up Big Cottonwood on the left side of the road. There are signs. This is the lower trailhead.

If you ride the loop, start here and head up the road, keeping an eye out for the small road directly across from the Solitude entrance. You can read that other thread on the Utah forum about looping this ride.

If you are shuttling, the upper trailheads are on road up to Guardsman, either from the last hairpin curve or from the very top.

Utahmountainbiking.com has more details. We are riding today at 5.30pm, meeting at the Mill D parking lot if you would like to join us.

JMH
    Hey thanks for the invite. I work till about 5. Not sure if I can make it up there in time tonight. I would be down for some BST tonight if anyone is up for it. I was thinking about taking off from City Creek (since that's the only way I've done it so far). That, or some Mill D action on Sunday. Lemme know

D

Members who have read this thread: 0