Quickest climb to Burro Pass?- Mtbr.com
    simple

Quickest climb to Burro Pass?

Sand Flats? Geyser Pass Road? La Sal Pass Road? Wilson Mesa Road? Looking to do the "true" Whole Enchilada this weekend and I can't decide on a route that best suits our timeframe. Girlfriend is doing Moab Century ride so she'll be up on Mountain Loop Road I'm guessing around 10am or so. I'd like to meet her there either on the climb up to Burro Pass or on the descent down which is less likely with that time frame.

Thanks everyone!

simple
    hello hello?

frejwilk
    The quickest route would be to ride up the loop road and Geyser Pass rd.

Meeting her on the way down would require a pretty early start. Probably best to time your loop rd start to meet her on the way up.

Have fun,

FW

Ride and Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by 69erSycip
    Sand Flats? Geyser Pass Road? La Sal Pass Road? Wilson Mesa Road? Looking to do the "true" Whole Enchilada this weekend and I can't decide on a route that best suits our timeframe. Girlfriend is doing Moab Century ride so she'll be up on Mountain Loop Road I'm guessing around 10am or so. I'd like to meet her there either on the climb up to Burro Pass or on the descent down which is less likely with that time frame.

Thanks everyone!
    Do the climb with her and you'll be there with her at the top.
    Then head up Geyser pass to Burro and do the fun part.

simple
    Yeah I'm seeing the logic in going up the loop road with the Century ride. I may take the 2.4 tires off for some faster rolling 2.25 tires just so I'm not killing myself to keep up with the road bikes.

I was hoping that Sand Flats was faster than the Loop Road but no one yet is saying that

Members who have read this thread: 0