Possibly headed to St. George on Dec 27- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Possibly headed to St. George on Dec 27

and looking for info. My brother and I have a couple days to burn and were thinking about trying to get some rides in. We're in SLC right now and thought a trip to St. George may be in order. We've heard about Gooseberry Mesa. Is that rideable in winter? If not, what are the winter rides? Also, if any of the locals are interested in showing us some of the rides, that would be cool.

Thanks,

Tim

Chris Bling

st. george is snow free

as far as goose goes, there might of been snow on the trail last week, but from the looks of it, it seems to be rideable. as far as other trails in st. george, they are all great to ride this time of year. it just rained and lightly snowed last week so the dirt here is great. feel free to come down and enjoy the weather and a fun group of people to ride with. there is a group of us that rides every saturday and i ride every morning before i go to work at 10. so dont worry about not having anyone to ride with. let me know if you are intersted

dusty
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    If you guys end up with some downtime check out Snow Canyon State Park outside of St. George, it's definitely cool, but I like geology so I may be biased.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I'll take you around the Green Valley Loop (aka the Bearclaw Poppy Trail) if you want. Email me.

Members who have read this thread: 0