Poll: Bobsled changes, Better or Worse?- Mtbr.com

Poll: Do you like the changes to Bobsled over the last few seasons?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Homer's problem child

Poll: Bobsled changes, Better or Worse?

The recent posts in this thread HERE got me thinking.

How do people feel about the changes on Bobsled over the last few seasons?

Poll away....

Also, if you vote for the 2nd or 3rd option please be specific about what/where the features are that bother you.

Thanks,
    B
    Last edited by Bortis Yelltzen; 06-01-2009 at 06:24 PM.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro....

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Bortis Yelltzen
    Also, if you vote for the 2nd or 3rd option please be specific about what/where the features are that bother you.

Thanks,
    B
    First I have to qualify everything I'm going to say by mentioning that Bobsled is pretty much the one exception for me where the freelance modifying of a trail is an okay thing due to its oddball management status and the fact that it is pretty well known as a DH only route. Otherwise, cheater lines (including dumbing down or removal of obstacles/technical sections) and difficult lines built on existing trails piss me off. To me it's disrespectful to the people that originally put in the effort and shovel time to build a trail.

The maintenance and new berms were a huge addition in my book, there are several additional fun walls to ride now and the two berms that were built where there used to be washed out off camber turns are way faster, more fun and flowy. Can't forget the actual new entrance as well, that is a huge positive over the old gravel doubletrack even if there is currently a stream running down it.

The biggest negative things to me are the stunts where lumber is being brought in for the two drops and the step up. The first drop seems pretty well built other than the shitty planking material (old shelving or something) but the flat landing could have been better thought out, ridden it several times but pretty much stopped now because I don't think it's worth the wear and tear on a bike. The step up seemed pretty well built until I saw someone land on it and break one of the planks on top, not sure if maybe it was made from old sun-baked wood or what. Mostly I didn't like it because it just seemed like a really out of place construction on that trail. I wouldn't have bothered taking it out but from day one expected it to disappear, I was really surprised how long it stayed around. The third little drop at the end is completely lame, shitty material, not well anchored and there is a dirt drop of the exact same height (a foot) right there in the main line.

As for all the additional gaps, that hip thing that got built using logs gathered on site and filled in with dirt, the new line after the car, the natural drops at the bottom, I'm cool with them. I don't really ride any of them other than a couple of the small drops at the bottom but enjoy watching others hit them. To me they seem in line with the original vision of that trail, just a more progressed version of where riding has gone. They don't disrupt the original trail, just add a place for the local FR/DH crowd to have fun which is nice since I know there aren't many legit trails around for them to ride.

Overall, I'd say the recent 'revitalization' of Bobsled has been a good thing but I do wonder how far it's going to go. I feel like somewhere there has to be a line, and that once it is stepped over a management agency is going to step in and say things have gone too far. The tough part is no one really has any idea where that point is or what will bring on the wrath of whatever agency it might be, a new stunt, someone getting hurt and raising liability issues, user conflicts, who knows? I think everyone can agree it would suck to see Bobsled shut down (besides maybe those local rogue hikers that still insist on hiking up that trail).
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Cheese wedge and little ladder drop to flat could go in my book.

The step-up is cool, but UT is hard on wood stunts (snow, sun, etc) and I think wood like that draws too much attention. Maybe just a step up to dirt - wide dirt tranny. . . Something like that and you'll have a local trail ride where people are spinning on their trailbike. . Cool.

Also, the last drops - I think - are so so. Since I usually ride my trailbike, I stopped hitting the big one cause it just seems bad for the bike, where all the other stunts seem OK. But I guess that doesn't warrant removing them.

Lastly, I've always dreamed of two trannies on the car jump - the one that's there and then one off to the left of the B-line that you could transfer onto, possibly gapping a fellow rider while doing it. . .

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Yes, I'm well aware I used the phrases "hard on wood" and "dreamed of two trannies" so lay off.

mtbr member
    I have been riding this trail for years and finally went down it for the first time this year this past weekend. I don't ever remember the water trench being that big and going that far down the trail.

I am not sure if it is the new entrance letting more water down or if it is just the number of people riding the trail so early in the year that has made the difference. But the trail is in bad shape. When the water stops flowing i'll be back to do some maintenance on the trail.

It did seem like the main line changed right before the step up. I remember that it was hard to get up to the step up and now it almost forces you up there.

That last little wooded drop has got to go. I remember last year it looked like it was about to fall over. So, this year I didn't go near it and as catch22 says the dirt drop is the same height.

I do like the new berms after the cars and all the work that went in the making the banks smoother but I feel the main flowing line should remain and the new stunts should be off to the sides.

yelgatgab
    Jan 2004
    The cheese wedge was a point of contention a few years ago when the revitalization first started. Apparently it's a huge rock buried deep enough that moving it isn't really an option. To the builder's credit, they built up the back side of it and made the ramp much less abrupt.

I voted because I love(d) that trail and really, really enjoyed the work that had been done...but I live in VA now.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Hmmm....I almost voted no for a few of reasons, but I opted for a yes because that is what all the cool kids were doing.
    Here were my 'No' reasons that almost took it:
    1. The last time I rode it I had to walk a big section with mr. welcorn because it was so wet and I got my shoes muddy. Seems I can't jump very far while carrying a bike. But whatever, I'll work on that throughout the summer and get better at it. So if you see some guy running around jumping little gaps while carrying a mountain bike, just shout some encouragement to me.
    2. I once got beaten down it by some fat lady on a hardtail. She kicked up so much dust I couldn't see and crashed.
    3. The little sketchy ladder drop at the bottom after the two bigish drops only allows me to hold a superman seat grab for only 5 seconds before I'm forced to throw the bike into a tail whip and prepare to decend the whole remaining 18inches to ground.

mtbr member
    Mandatory features built in the middle of the trail would be the only features people should cry about.

Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by supersize
    I am not sure if it is the new entrance letting more water down or if it is just the number of people riding the trail so early in the year that has made the difference. But the trail is in bad shape. When the water stops flowing i'll be back to do some maintenance on the trail.
    How about an above average wet spring ... City Creek Water plant station reports 140% above average for the last 2 months.

Bored Carp
    Bobsled and Dry Gulch were flowing streams till the end of June, the first season we were here. That was in 2006.
    I only attempt to change the world in the appropriate World-Changing venues and forums.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    FWIW; East Canyon's good to go and the dirt was just about as perfect as it's going to get today. Seems the rattlesnakes are taking a liking to the bottom of that trail by the resevoir. They're the little ba$tards that like to grab on to your leg and haven't learned to let go yet.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    wow, surprised they're out already in East, I haven't seen one yet on BST.....

mtbr member

Wood down the middle? No means no.

Gotta say no to the ladder and non-dirt features in the flow. Options on the side with well-thought landings are great but a ladder with a flat lander? Shouldn't need a FR bike to use get the best line on a public, heavily accessed trail like BS. Just my $.02. But the fact is people riding/sliding it when wet are a WAY bigger issue than the builds.

mtbr member
    Regardless of the new stunts, bumps, jumps (a few of which I still don't hit,) the trails still leaves me with a smile on my face, wanting to come back again.

Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by castnblastut
    But the fact is people riding/sliding it when wet are a WAY bigger issue than the builds.
    I wonder how much this damages the trail. To me it seems the water flowing down causes the biggest damage anyway ...

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Bortis just sent me a super secret PM that he's volunteering to sit in one of the cars and pretend to drive it while people jump over him in support of this trail, the new stunts and the spirit of this poll.

He'll only be there tonight between 6:15-6:30 unless he gets off work late. Beverages will be served on a first come, first serve basis. Motophotos will be taking pictures which you'll be able to purchase online by the end of the week. There will also be a tip jar to contribute to his savings for a frame he can climb with.

Homer's problem child
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    Bortis just sent me a super secret PM that he's volunteering to sit in one of the cars and pretend to drive it while people jump over him in support of this trail, the new stunts and the spirit of this poll.

He'll only be there tonight between 6:15-6:30 unless he gets off work late. Beverages will be served on a first come, first serve basis. Motophotos will be taking pictures which you'll be able to purchase online by the end of the week. There will also be a tip jar to contribute to his savings for a frame he can climb with.
    Yessir. But you cannot be one of the people that jumps while I'm in the car, my confidence in you ability to not stick a pedal, chainring, bashguard or wheel through my head is very low. I've heard stories about your attempts at the car.....

B

P.S. I rode 15 miles and nearly 3000 ft of climbing on my 35+ lb "XC" bike Sunday....in around 3 hours no less.

P.P.S. You joining Mr. W and I on this evenings ride?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Bortis Yelltzen
    Yessir. But you cannot be one of the people that jumps while I'm in the car, my confidence in you ability to not stick a pedal, chainring, bashguard or wheel through my head is very low. I've heard stories about your attempts at the car.....

B

P.S. I rode 15 miles and nearly 3000 ft of climbing on my 35+ lb "XC" bike Sunday....in around 3 hours no less.

P.P.S. You joining Mr. W and I on this evenings ride?
    Sorry, but no one told me you had to jump the thing. Plus when you have 8inches between your legs and a DH bike, you can just roll over the thing. Oh, that was bad I know.
    As far as this evening I'm down so long as the weather cooperates. Starting to look a bit dark out.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    There are only 3.2 million miles of sweet XC in Utah (which i ride a lot). Given the insane
    amount of buff single track, I'm blown away by the resistance to make a progressive
    trail here and there.
    If i'm just looking for crank turning exercise, the options are immense in the Wasatch and
    around the state.
    If i'm looking for a flowy summertime powder run with air options, I need to look extremely
    hard to find that 0.001% of our mtn bike trail system that can produce.

Opinion on Bobsled: keep the basic main flow line intact for the less experienced riders
    to enjoy and also the experienced riders that are looking to keep their riding repetitive
    and learning stagnant. Definitely continue optional progression for those that seek
    a new opportunity.

Opinion on wood: if its maintained then Absolutely. A wood feature stuffed away in some
    scrub oak isn't remotely close to the depressing eye-sore produced by Kennecott, or the scouring
    taking place just north of downtown, or the crusty gravel pit at the mouth of Big Cottonwood
    canyon. Couch sitters and space aliens all see that "unrepairable" mess. A periodic fun
    silly wood feature sits quietly amongst the bush trees in a repairable and/or removable state.

Whoever is adding "optional" flavor to Bobsled..... THANK YOU!!! Riding sidewalks can be
    fun, just not all the time.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    What are peoples thoughts on rerouting the water flow on the upper trail or building a ladder down the whole first part so next year when we get late snow we can ride the trail without the mud?

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by phatfreeheeler
    What are peoples thoughts on rerouting the water flow on the upper trail or building a ladder down the whole first part so next year when we get late snow we can ride the trail without the mud?
    I've been wondering about diverting the water as well. Normally with a fall line trail the trail is the thing that needs to be diverted but not really an option in this case. We could certainly try changing the path of the water but it may reclaim the original path at some point, who knows. The good thing is that the spring is the only starting point for the flow that I've seen so if there is a good spot to put a water bar or two in there directing it towards an alternate drainage the problem may be solved. I was thinking of trying to ride up there with a camp shovel next time out to fill some holes and could take a look at the drainage options. Probably won't be til next week for me though as I've got family visiting from out of town this week.
    Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerx
    Riding sidewalks can be fun, just not all the time.
    So true.

I took the girlie up Millcreek last night, a bit hesitantly as it's been a couple of years since I've ridden that low in Millcreek and recall all the shale and tight sections that can make a beginner pucker a bit. Wow, they are well on their way to laying down a sidewalk up there and putting in lanes. So much for anything challenging for her to learn on. They must have a cleaning crew on that trail each morning sweeping all the little pebbles and pine needles off to the side and it's now wide enough that you could have a lemonade stand right in the trail and still have room to ride around it.
    Let's dumb everything down to the lowest rider denominator so everyone sucks and stays stagnant in their skills for the rest of their life.
    That's it, I'm buying a rigid fixie.

Homer's problem child
    Boblawblabla...........

That's it, I'm buying a rigid fixie cyclo-cross with ghey cards in wheels and some skin tight jean shorts.
    Fixed it for you....

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    So true.

I took the girlie up Millcreek last night, a bit hesitantly as it's been a couple of years since I've ridden that low in Millcreek and recall all the shale and tight sections that can make a beginner pucker a bit. Wow, they are well on their way to laying down a sidewalk up there and putting in lanes. So much for anything challenging for her to learn on. They must have a cleaning crew on that trail each morning sweeping all the little pebbles and pine needles off to the side and it's now wide enough that you could have a lemonade stand right in the trail and still have room to ride around it.
    Let's dumb everything down to the lowest rider denominator so everyone sucks and stays stagnant in their skills for the rest of their life.
    That's it, I'm buying a rigid fixie.
    Thankyou IMBA and REI, now people will ride slower and there will be less user conflicts.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Thankyou IMBA and REI, now people will ride slower and there will be less user conflicts.
    I sense quite a bit of sarcasm.

Like I mentioned, I haven't ridden lower Millcreek in a couple of years because it is just a highway of uphill trail runner traffic. It's just a given on the Pipeline and if you manage to get in a clean run then you must have built up a lot of good karma.

I remember years ago when they were dumbing down the one tiny little downhill technical section with a jackhammer and then subsequently added the wooden retainer walls (about midway down right after that fun little climb that sneaks up on you). I could see the need for the retainer walls as that section of trail was getting narrower each year, but when I paused (because someone in an orange vest stuck their hand out and made me stop while they went to town for a few more minutes on the jackhammer) I asked them why they needed to make this part flat and lifeless? The guy just shrugged his shoulders. He had no idea what it was they were doing or why.
    I mean, at least he could have said "I don't know what the h*ll I'm doing here. All I know is that there are chicks who like the outdoorsy look and I'm hoping to get l*id tonight because of it."

Obviously since then someone's gone up there and put a lot of time into making that trail smooth as glass and as wide as a city sidewalk.

Anyway...then you have the polar opposite Deer Valley who charges you $28 for a day lift pass and does zero trail work on their property. Wonder who's going to die this year on upper Thieves/Fire Swamp with all the retaining lumber skidded out and hanging there to throw your carcass to the ground IF you manage to negotiate those series of stupid drops spaced 3 ft apart and in a row straight through the trees successfully. Talk about liability.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Obviously since then someone's gone up there and put a lot of time into making that trail smooth as glass and as wide as a city sidewalk.
    Just pointing out the someone is a well known group. For several years they would smooth and widen large sections of trail until you have what we have today. I think the trail is kinda fun still, but only when pinning it.

As for DV, that's why I don't go there much. If it was built right I would have a season pass and ride there at least once a weekend. If they had food the wife and I would even spend extra money each time, but we are just a burden that is tolerated I guess. I keep hoping that the parent company of Brighton will make something happen since they also own Northstar, but so far I haven't heard of any plans.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Just pointing out the someone is a well known group. For several years they would smooth and widen large sections of trail until you have what we have today. I think the trail is kinda fun still, but only when pinning it.

As for DV, that's why I don't go there much. If it was built right I would have a season pass and ride there at least once a weekend. If they had food the wife and I would even spend extra money each time, but we are just a burden that is tolerated I guess. I keep hoping that the parent company of Brighton will make something happen since they also own Northstar, but so far I haven't heard of any plans.
    Is it really IMBA and REI? I've been curious who made that decision to turn pipeline into a freeway for a while now... Do you have proof or is it just hearsay?

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Bobsled!

Fragglepuss The Chaste

I had heard that REI had a big hand in the dumbing of the Pipeline initially and agreed, if you knew there was no one coming up and could let it loose, that trail would be a blast. Much like descending East Canyon with no traffic.

I don't know if you made up to the Jeep 48Straight event last summer at the Canyons, if so you would have witnessed a course so massive and well put together it just blew my mind. And what was so great about it was that it only went a 1/4 of the way up their resort. Had they taken it further it would have been an epic ride. It only lasted a week before it was bulldozed, but it really put that mountain and resort into perspective. They already have the infrastructure, included more than enough onsite lodging that if they were to invest some time and $$$ it could turn into a destination that may make you think twice about heading all the way up to Whistler. Unlike Brighton, you have the lodging, restaurant, bike shops, etc...either onsite or within a short drive. That stuff is key to attracting visitors and keeping the doors open.

Who knows, maybe after they get done with that giant golf course they'll turn their attention back towards the mountain itself.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by slcpunk
    Is it really IMBA and REI? I've been curious who made that decision to turn pipeline into a freeway for a while now... Do you have proof or is it just hearsay?
    slcpunk, I had also heard that REI had a big hand quite a few years back when they were putting into those wooden retaining walls I mentioned earlier. I don't recall hearing that IMBA was involved initially, but obviously there has been a lot of work done on that trail over the past few years.

To be honest, when I was sitting there waiting to let me past I was chatting with one of the kids working up there and I swear I recall the guy wasn't from Utah and was here over the summer on some outdoorsy whatever program.

Who knows, this was right around the time all those 'Wilderness Programs' based out of Provo were killing rich kids with dehydration and neglect. For all I know, he was Bill Gates [email protected] son sent to Utah because he wasn't good at X-Box or whatever it was back then.

mtbr member
    Just on the topic of pipeline real quick. I have ridden it once this year....I didn't really take note to how wide it was, but did realize that I rode it faster than ever before..so I guess it probably is wider. Anyway, did anyone realize that the "rebar" on the upper section of the trail has actually been sharpened to a point this year? Someone doesn't want bikers on it I can only assume.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Rode bobsled tonight and greased all the features; I'd never hit the second car jump (only rolled it back in the day when it was just a stack of rocks and a car) or the step-down gap, fun stuff! Loving the new features. Some of the berms above the tree clumps are stupid, they are too high and kill your speed too much but I don't really care as I just stay low (except for the last one before the car line).

I'd kinda like to start an alternate line dropping into Bobsled off one of the other ridgelines, incorporating a bunch of doubles, berms, etc...anyone know what kind of land that is? Is it city, county, BLM land? Just curious what kind of approval would need to be done to get a project like that started.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by 123ski
    Just on the topic of pipeline real quick. I have ridden it once this year....I didn't really take note to how wide it was, but did realize that I rode it faster than ever before..so I guess it probably is wider. Anyway, did anyone realize that the "rebar" on the upper section of the trail has actually been sharpened to a point this year? Someone doesn't want bikers on it I can only assume.
    I didn't notice the rebar and it could just be coincidental. I've read rants about trails in NoCal being 'booby trapped' with rebar on corners. Given the number of jacktards we have moving here from CA wouldn't surprise me if trail accessibiltiy for bikers starts to come into play more and more.
    However, I really doubt anything up there is intentional. That canyon is heavily regulated-just look at the even/odd bike days with a ton of bike and foot traffic all day long.

One thing that's appealing to riding the Bobsled over Millcreek is you don't have to deal with all the homies lining the camping areas with their sh*tty stereos blarring and them almost clipping your arm with their lowriders while you're climbing up the road because their seats are leaned way back and they can only see the dust on the top of the dashboard, let alone any pedestrians. The increased litter and just massively obese people starring at you from the picnic bench like you're a circus freak and insane for riding a bike in the mountains as they turn around and yell at their kids.

Yep, Bobsled sounds a lot better.
    Last edited by slcrockymountainrider; 06-05-2009 at 09:15 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 123ski
    really? i was up there last night, but didn't notice. I'll have to watch out for it.

mtbr member
    What about an irrigation system for the upper part? Get some large pipe and bury it only where the trail crosses. Would make the upper part faster, more smooth and not muddy?

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahSpines
    What about an irrigation system for the upper part? Get some large pipe and bury it only where the trail crosses. Would make the upper part faster, more smooth and not muddy?
    That would actually work really well.

But I'm holding out for some ambitious kid to get a hold of a copy of North Shore Extreme: Dirty Dreams and build a 15 foot high skinny over the problem. Maybe a teeter totter right in the middle the width of a 2x4. First time builder. Steep terrain. Got a 'C' in his middle school woodshop class as he was only able to successfully complete the kitchen stool project which actually had one leg that was too short. Actually misspelled his name in the 'cut your name in wood on the bandsaw project' and received an 'F'.

Would make for some good times up there.

mtbr member
    That would actually work really well.

But I'm holding out for some ambitious kid to get a hold of a copy of North Shore Extreme: Dirty Dreams and build a 15 foot high skinny over the problem. Maybe a teeter totter right in the middle the width of a 2x4. First time builder. Steep terrain. Got a 'C' in his middle school woodshop class as he was only able to successfully complete the kitchen stool project which actually had one leg that was too short. Actually misspelled his name in the 'cut your name in wood on the bandsaw project' and received an 'F'.

Would make for some good times up there.
    Brilliant!, that would be awesome, now where to put the 20 foot wall ride......

I am sure some 6 inch pipe would do the job. It would take some digging but I think it would allow the trail to be better earlier in the season. The pipe would eventually have to be cleaned out from the silt etc but overall it would be a good thing IMHO. Some strategic pipe placing and repair on the upper drop in part would be a big help too. But... the current sketchyness does scare a few people away........

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahSpines
    Brilliant!, that would be awesome, now where to put the 20 foot wall ride......
    Actually, a wall ride would fit right in with the flow of the main trail. AKA: Line A. Only problem I could see would be to keep the grafitti off of something like that. However, a big 'SLAYER' painted in red would be a nice touch. It would really bring out the social status of the neighborhood around it.

mtbr member
    Lets do it, I have wood working skills that make woodshop teachers jealous. Not only could I build some sick wood features I would put crown moulding on it to fit in with the luxury houses surrounding it. I am thinking some nice cherry with a dark mahogany stain?

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

I remember years ago when they were dumbing down the one tiny little downhill technical section with a jackhammer and then subsequently added the wooden retainer walls (about midway down right after that fun little climb that sneaks up on you). I could see the need for the retainer walls as that section of trail was getting narrower each year, but when I paused (because someone in an orange vest stuck their hand out and made me stop while they went to town for a few more minutes on the jackhammer) I asked them why they needed to make this part flat and lifeless?
    That section was reworked because a rich, bonehead shuttler crashed descending the north side, and instead of owning-up to his lack of skills he sued the state, who inturn sued the FS. This is also when they removed those sweet,err, I mean those dangerous waterbars from the begining descent/final climb near elbow fork.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbak73
    That section was reworked because a rich, bonehead shuttler crashed descending the north side, and instead of owning-up to his lack of skills he sued the state, who inturn sued the FS. This is also when they removed those sweet,err, I mean those dangerous waterbars from the begining descent/final climb near elbow fork.
    Well, I could see where they needed to put in those wooden walls as the trail was quite eroded and getting skinnier and skinnier each year. But there was no reason to jackhammer the one 5ft section of granite on the entire trail.
    What all those genius tards who decide to go into law and the Forrest Service people, etc...don't realize is that by dumbing down a trail like that it just allows others who have a bit of talent to go even faster. Pipeline is pretty much a straight shot and you get someone all hyped up on a Monster Energy drink and a couple of Twix candybars, they could really hurt someone.

Apply this theory, actually-fact, to the Bobsled and you have the same effect. Only difference is you don't have the constant stream of trail runners.

stevelloydphoto.com
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit
    Rode bobsled tonight and greased all the features; I'd never hit the second car jump (only rolled it back in the day when it was just a stack of rocks and a car) or the step-down gap, fun stuff! Loving the new features. Some of the berms above the tree clumps are stupid, they are too high and kill your speed too much but I don't really care as I just stay low (except for the last one before the car line).

I'd kinda like to start an alternate line dropping into Bobsled off one of the other ridgelines, incorporating a bunch of doubles, berms, etc...anyone know what kind of land that is? Is it city, county, BLM land? Just curious what kind of approval would need to be done to get a project like that started.
    particle is that you??

Members who have read this thread: 0