PC, Chumley says "Bring a Saw"- Mtbr.com
    JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton

PC, Chumley says "Bring a Saw"

Spiro is epic right now all the way to the VERY end near Thaynes, where there are a few large snowbanks in the shade that will likely last a few more days. Sections of Mid Mountain will be rideable by next weekend.

Bring a saw. We cut four aspen out and left a few more.

Did I mention that the dirt is hero tacky goodness?

JMH

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Hmmmm......I know Chumley carries a hydraulic knock off to the Pararescue 'Jaws of Life', especially when he's planning on climbing up Spiro, but a saw is too tame.

There once was a 2" wide aspen that had fallen across the trail, it was so light his anorexic girlfriend could have kicked it out of the way. Instead of just throwing it off to the side he doused it with 5 gallons of diesel fuel he had with him and burnt it and the corresponding 2 acres around it so that it wouldn't happen again.

It's just the way he rolls.

Not sure what trail it was we found yesterday in the upper PC area as it wasn't marked and looks like it hadn't been ridden in a couple of years, so I dubbed it "Gravity Dropper" as you would get spanked on it without one. Shortly after proclaiming our find 'Gravity Dropper', Insane-O's wife thought a better name for it was 'Panty Dropper.'

So Panty Dropper was bone dry as well.

Don't forget your Gravity Dropper on Panty Dropper.

Big shout out to the Larry Gaper who pile drove himself into me whilst I was climbing Snow Top. I guess 40ft of open straight with all your buddies pulled over for our group slogging uphill was just cramping your style-especially when you were way off the back of your own group .

F#cking Specialized riders.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    Big shout out to the Larry Gaper who pile drove himself into me whilst I was climbing Snow Top. I guess 40ft of open straight with all your buddies pulled over for our group slogging uphill was just cramping your style-especially when you were way off the back of your own group .

F#cking Specialized riders.
    Smashing into people is the new yield. Riders with woven leather Dockers belts always have the right of way.

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    Smashing into people is the new yield. Riders with woven leather Dockers belts always have the right of way.
    Only if they give you a really stupid and surprised look like you caused the accident. Which is what he did as I was pulling my bike up off the ground. I was about to punch him but then I noticed his belt, polo shirt, leatherette vest and that Michael Bolton deer-caught-in-the-headlights dumb look and shrugged it off...

Until I noticed he knocked my designer Liz Clayborne sunglasses off my CKNY sun hat and had to back track down and pick them up.

It was the best All-Mountain experience I've had so far this season.

$100 says he wouldn't be able to hang on Panty Dropper.
    Last edited by slcrockymountainrider; 06-06-2010 at 02:02 PM.

Fragglepuss The Chaste

Chumley Loves Tennessee Tuxedo

Chumley's great to have around though. I accidentally left my car keys on my kitchen counter and didn't want to be bothered going in and grabbing them, but my bike shoes were in the backseat of my car.

Before I could even ask he had the back door open for me and grabbed my shoes. He even went the extra mile and opened the trunk and hood of the car just to make certain there were no bikes shoes lingering .

1/4 semi-pro
    lol you guys! i know that i should stop carrying so much stuff but somethimes i just watn to clean off the trails to ride.
    not anti-bobsled

Members who have read this thread: 0