Park City Summer Lodging- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Park City Summer Lodging

Having a family get together in Park City this August. Looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house/condo and general beta for our trip. Pool/PS3/etc good if necessary for the young ones, but I'm dragging them outside anyways.

Are there any recommendations for places or general areas to avoid?

Probably rent bikes for a day or two, so trail recommendations appreciated.

-Derek

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I don't know if you are looking to book yourself, or want to have someone take care of your reservations, but I do know the people at Park City Lodging Connection, and they can take care of your reservations for whatever you are looking for. (800)642-800! or info(at)lodging-at-park-city.com

Picture Unrelated
    White Pine Touring is where you should go for trail info, rentals, and so on. Very helpful.

Depending on your bike skill/your family's bike skill there's a bunch of trails that you should take a look at. If you're expert level, I would have to slap myself if I didn't at least mention the Wasatch Crest Trail. Mid Mountain is a good intermediate trail with lots of options to make things harder if you'd like, and if the altitude vs. lung capacity is an issue, Deer Valley runs its lifts all summer long giving you easy access to all sorts of trails.
    Don't you hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus?

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    The SilverQueen on Main is Awesome; there rates in the Summer are usually around $125.00. In the winter they're 400.00 to 1000.00. You'd have to get two condos though. It's the nicest place I've ever stayed. You can also try East West Resorts or Deer Valley (condo rentals).

Members who have read this thread: 0