Park City Point 2 Point Lodging Recommendaitons- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2012

Park City Point 2 Point Lodging Recommendaitons

Curious what folks typically prefer for the the Point to Point

Obviously the race ends at the Canyons and there is a benefit of being able to crawl from the finish line to bed.....however, I suspect the resort is pretty quiet for the most part and services are limited in the summer (could be wrong).

This trip will be one part "race" and one part "vacation". I am thinking it might be more convenient to be closer to the action in Town.....but not really sure. Being summer I can find lots of reasonable options to stay at the Canyons, sizeable condos for cheap money. Any recommendations for in/near PC?? Need something where we can cook our own meals, one, maybe two bedrooms. Out of town folks that have completed this race in the past, where have you stayed? Preferences? Thoughts?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Lots of vacation rentals in town but be careful because there have been a few scams. Just check references before giving a credit card.
    The canyons area would be great for race day but for vacationing it would be nicer to be closer to town, walking distance to restaurants and bars, But we have a great free bus system that lets you take your bike and is an easy way to get around.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Fully agree with the above post. There are tons of things to do and see in Park City while Canyons is comparatively dead. If you stay in the Prospector square neighborhood of Park City you'll have a short flat ride to the start line. VRBO has tons of nice places to stay and VRBO guarantees the safety of your booking. (I don't work for VRBO but I do use them all the time for vacation rentals)

South Park City Vacation Rentals, Condo Rentals & more in Park City Utah on VRBO - Vacation Rentals by Owner